No products in the cart.
Home/Health & Beauty/Beauty/Skin Care
Weleda Moisture Cream for Men
Weleda Moisture Cream for Men takes advantage of organic Jojoba seed oil and Marshmallow Root Extract to protect your skin from dryness.
Once upon a time, most guys would not have dreamt of using moisturizer. Now, whether it’s because the world is getting colder through global warming or whatever, millions around the world are happy to do so.
Dry skin is a huge problem for men, although there are actually very few reputable products out there that can solve it.
Weleda Moisture Cream for Men has hit the market and claims to be one of the better solutions though, as we now take a look at this moisturizer in detail to see if it really can help to prevent dry skin.
Weleda Moisture Cream for Men Pros
- Weleda Moisture Cream for Men is a cream that uses organic and natural ingredients to stop dryness occurring in your skin.
- Unlike most products of this ilk, Weleda Moisture Cream for Men is suitable for vegetarians. In other words, it can be used by pretty much everyone out there.
- There is undisputed science behind all of the core ingredients within this product, with Jojoba seed oil and Marshmallow Root Extract both being renowned for the way in which they protect you from dryness.
- It’s not just science though, Weleda Moisture Cream for Men has some stunning press coverage behind it. Cotswold Review Magazine and Take a Break both recommend it to readers – something they would not do if the product was flawed.
- While most men will use Weleda Moisture Cream for Men on their face, it can actually be applied anywhere on the body.
- Application is a doddle as well; simply apply to shaved skin and massage in. It’s not as though your normal routine is going to go out of the window.
- Weleda have now been around for years and the fact that pretty much every major health and beauty retailer stocks their products tells you everything about their sterling reputation.
Weleda Moisture Cream for Men Cons
- Weleda Moisture Cream for Men is probably slightly more expensive than what most guys are willing to pay for a moisturizer.
- Some men might not like the smell of lavender which accompanies this product.
How Does It Work?
The main way in which Weleda Moisture Cream for Men works is by relying on Jojoba seed oil and Marshmallow Root Extract.
The former is particularly important, as it is a substance which can easily be absorbed by the skin whilst also being able to moisturize without being too ‘oily’.
Marshmallow Root Extract meanwhile is also able to provide hydration and moisturize the skin, but it has the ability to improve its elasticity and firmness as well.
When the two of these ingredients work together, it makes it very difficult for the skin to become dry.
Will Weleda Moisture Cream for Men Work for You?
Unfortunately, this isn’t the type of product which you can apply once and forget about. If you are the type of guy who is only going to use Weleda Moisture Cream for Men sporadically, there is a high chance it won’t work for you and won’t solve your dry skin.
It’s something which needs to be applied regularly and if you can do this, the evidence suggests that it will work for you.
Firstly, the brand behind Weleda Moisture Cream for Men is a big player. Weleda have made their name in the health and beauty industry and are stocked by pretty much all of the high-street shops.
Such stores would not contemplate selling a brand that had an indifferent reputation, so this is substantial evidence for us that this is a product that can be trusted.
Then, we’re onto the science. All of the primary ingredients have been put through countless scientific tests over the years, all of which have shown they can provide more moisture to the skin.
As this is the main aim of the product, we are convinced it will work for any man who wants to stop the dryness.
When you also consider all of the positive reviews from magazines, such as Cotswold Review Magazine and Take a Break, it’s yet more evidence that this is a reputable and successful cream for any man who wants to tackle the problem.
Price and Where to Buy
There’s no doubt that the big downside with this moisturizer comes with the price. While we should never stereotype, a lot of men don’t tend to spend large amounts of money on skincare products.
With that, even though Weleda Moisture Cream for Men is comprised of natural and organic ingredients, the price tag of £8.76 might be off-putting for some people.
This refers to the price over at BigGreenSmile.com right here.
Details & Specs
- Weleda Moisture Cream for Men arrives in a blue box, which then contains a blue tube. The tube holds 30ml of the cream.
- If you have sensitive skin, the manufacturers suggest that you take a patch test before using Weleda Moisture Cream for Men.
- It is advised to use the product morning and evening on shaved skin. Apply it to your skin before gently massaging in.
- If you have particularly dry skin, you can use the product several times through the day to moisturize.
- Weleda Moisture Cream for Men contains Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Alcohol, hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Fuller's Earth), Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Sodium Beeswax, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Fragrance (Parfum: natural essential oils of Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Litsea Cubeba, Menthol, Palma Rosa, Peruvian Pepper Tree, Rosemary, Sage, Sandalwood, Tonka, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang) Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Citral, Coumarin and Farnesol.
There are no reviews yet.