No products in the cart.
Made by one of the world’s leading supplement manufacturers, Vigorelle could be the saviour that so many women around the world crave. In short, it puts you in the mood for bedroom fun, and gives you a better chance than ever before of hitting that magic orgasm.
Few people are going to deny it – our world is largely dictated by sex. The saying that sex sells has never been truer although for some women, it’s just never possible to get in the mood.
This happens to a frighteningly large amount of females and rather than ignoring the issue and allowing it to create ripples in our relationships, the makers of Vigorelle may have come to the rescue.
This product aims to put you in the mood, and make every little touch in the bedroom much more satisfying, as we investigate the product further over the course of this review.
- If you’re “never in the mood” or “too tired”, Vigorelle could work wonders for you. The product is proven to give libido back to women, and provide relationships with that spark which has been missing for years.
- Vigorelle is an “as and when” product – there’s no strict routine here. You just apply the cream around the vagina before hitting the bedroom and start feeling sensations that you just never thought were “you”.
- The product might be renowned for putting you in the mood, but it’s also known to induce orgasms like you’ve never experienced before. It brings sensitivity to another level, with every touch prompting something that your body has never felt in the past.
- Additionally, the product is known to cure vaginal dryness – a problem that affects a surprisingly high number of women.
- Vigorelle is comprised of 100% natural ingredients. This means that there will be no side effects whatsoever; you don’t have to hold any worries the next time you prepare for the bedroom.
- If you still aren’t in the mood, or haven’t felt that big-O, the manufacturers will listen. They will give you a full refund, courtesy of their generous two month money-back guarantee.
- The manufacturers are known for far more than their generosity though, with Leading Edge Health boasting a sterling 15-year reputation that makes them one of the biggest and most successful supplement companies in the world. They can be trusted.
- You can only purchase Vigorelle over the internet; it’s not possible to acquire via a prescription or the high-street.
- Some users may not like the peppermint smell which is associated with the product.
How Does It Work?
Unsurprisingly, Vigorelle isn’t just a lubrication product that can be bought from most supermarkets.
The key to this product are in its ingredients, with the following able to spice things up in the bedroom and induce feelings that a lot of women have never experienced.
L-arginine HCI This component is known to open up blood vessels and increase circulation.Considering the fact that Vigorelle is applied around the vagina, the benefits of this ingredient mean that you’ll have much more sensation around the area.
Gingko Biloba Gingko Biloba is known to increase moisture retention in the skin, proving invaluable for any woman who suffers vaginal dryness. Additionally, it can also prompt more blood flow around the area of application.
Wld Yam This is arguably one of the most famous ingredients that form Vigorelle, with Wild Yam known for its ability to produce hormones. Ultimately, its main aim is to boost your sexual energy.
Will It Work For You?
The big issue for us in relation to the product’s success was the fact that it is endorsed by doctors.
The renowned Dr. Karen Vieira has put her name to it and as anyone with an ounce of knowledge of the medical industry will know, medical experts are only allowed to do this if there is genuine science around a product.
From a less “formal” perspective, some of the feedback from past users is also very impressive.
It seems as though most women are largely focussed on its ability to induce orgasms – suggesting that they are also finding it much easier to “get in the mood” as well!
Vigorelle Price and Where to Buy it
With a one month supply of Vigorelle costing $59.95, one would suggest that it can be described as a mid-range product that is neither expensive nor budget.
However, it’s also worth mentioning that big savings can be made if you buy in bulk. For example, you can save $25 for a three month supply of the product, while an annual dosage prompts a discount of $230.
The product can only be purchased online, via the official website at vigorelle.com.
Details and Specs
- Vigorelle arrives as a topical cream, in minimalistic white casing.
- Each container of cream is designed to last for one month of use, although this will vary depending on the amount of times you engage in sexual intercourse.
- Application takes place just before intercourse and involves you applying a small amount to the mucus membrane (located just below the clitoris). To aid with absorption, the cream should be rubbed in.
- The product contains L-arginine HCI, Gingko Biloba, Wild Yam, Damiana Leaf, Suma Root, Peppermint Leaf, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- The product is edible making it suitable for oral sex.
- The product has been designed to be compatible with condoms.