No products in the cart.
Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish
The Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish is arguably the most stylish, and healthy, potty around. Finished in sophisticated teal, this potty will help your body get into the natural squatting position and eradicate the likes of constipation, haemorrhoids, IBS and bowel disease.
It may feel unnatural to many of us, but the Eastern way of squatting whilst using the toilet is the way which helps prevent constipation, haemorrhoids, IBS and bowel disease.
This is the method that puts our colon into the correct position but unfortunately, due to old habits, it’s just too difficult for many of us to adapt to. This is where the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish comes into play – a stylish product which will help get your body into the squatting position without it feeling out of the ordinary.
Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish pros
- The Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish will make you use the toilet the exact way in which your body is designed to. It will allow you to gradually get into the squatting position – whilst still sitting on a Western toilet like we’ve been taught to do since birth.
- It might be coined as a “potty”, but the style of this product is anything but. Its teal finish means that it looks stylish, sophisticated and will slot into any bathroom.
- While it does look stylish, it can also be tucked away discretely. The design of the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish means that it slots under the toilet, meaning that you don’t have to make a centerpiece of it in your bathroom.
- It doesn’t matter what type of toilet you have, the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish is designed around pretty much every model on the planet.
- It doesn’t only look the part, this USA-made product has been designed for durability and will last for years.
- While history dictates that squatting is good for our bodies – modern doctors also echo these thoughts. The product has been endorsed by countless medical experts, showing just how successful it really is.
- If you can’t adapt to using the product, you are still entitled to a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Such a guarantee won’t come as a surprise, with the makers of the Squatty Potty boasting a sterling reputation. They’ve been plastered all over the media, for the simple reason that their product works and the doctors (and public) love it.
Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish cons
- The Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish is much easier to use than squatting over an Eastern toilet, but it still takes some time to get used to.
- Even though there’s no doubting the sophistication of the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish, it still might not suit the theme of some bathrooms.
How does the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish work?
It might not seem believable when you set eyes on a Western toilet, but science dictates that man was made to squat. The colon is generally bent – and this is something that helps keep our waste stored. When we sit down on a traditional Western toilet, this bend is retained and it therefore makes it very difficult to eliminate waste without straining.
This is why a lot of places in the world, particularly in Eastern regions, still rely on squatting. The process of squatting over the toilet “unbends” the colon and allows waste to be eliminated much more easily. Subsequently, there’s no straining on your part and as we all know, this has the knock-on effect of minimizing the risk of constipation, haemorrhoids, IBS and bowel disease.
Bearing the above in mind, the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish works by raising your legs slightly as you sit on the toilet. For those of us who have used Western toilets for a lifetime, the thought of performing a full squat probably seems inconceivable.
Therefore, the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish works by elevating your feet and legs which effectively mimics the squatting position – without all of the hard work. In other words, you are getting your body into the correct position, without it feeling uncomfortable in the slightest.
Will the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish work for you?
If you are susceptible to any of the health problems we have mentioned, there’s no doubt that this is a product that could be extremely effective for you. In fact, even if you don’t suffer from any problems right now, the fact that it can reduce your straining means that it can safeguard against future problems which are becoming all-too common.
Of course, the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish is suitable for everyone who just knows that they cannot utilize an Eastern-style toilet. Squatting is difficult, especially if you haven’t been doing it for decades, so the fact that you can simply elevate your legs with this product makes it all the more easier.
When you consider the aesthetics of the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish, and the way it will sophistically fit into any bathroom, it just seems like a win-win.
Price and where to buy
Considering the stylish and durable nature of the Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish, we were quite surprised at its retail price of $80 from SquattyPotty.com.
This is regardless of whether or not you purchase the 9″ or the 7″ model.
Details & Specs
- The Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish arrives in a wooden teal finish, with the brand subtly etched in to the material.
- It's possible to buy the product in the size of 7" or 9". The 7" model is designed for the masses and will accommodate most toilets between the height of 14" and 16". The 9" version is for slightly bigger toilets, standing between 16.5" and 18".
- You should not stand on the product - the design does not permit this.
- The Squatty Potty Slim with Teak Finish can be cleaned with standard toilet cleaning sprays.