No products in the cart.
Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool
The Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool is a discreet product which allows your body to eliminate waste via the natural squatting position. It will place less strain on your colon and help you overcome the likes of constipation, IBS, hemorrhoids and bowel disease.
Most of us have become fully accustomed to western toilets over the years – the idea of squatting just wouldn’t be considered. However, there’s a reason that some cultures still do squat; it’s actually a much healthier and natural way to use the toilet.
Bearing this in mind, the Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool rectifies this issue and allows you to use the toilet in a way that will benefit your body endlessly. Sounds interesting? Let’s investigate.
Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool pros
- The Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool is a toilet stool that allows you to squat in a position which makes it much easier for your body to eliminate waste. There’s no squatting over a hole in the ground – it merely raises your legs to place your colon in the optimum position.
- Why does this matter? You will be less inclined to strain and the likes of constipation, IBS, hemorrhoids and bowel disease immediately become less likely.
- It might transform the way in which you use the toilet, but it’s by no means intrusive for your bathroom. The design of the Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool means it simply slides under your toilet, almost out of sight.
- While children’s pottys are usually seen as being quite flimsy and built for the short-term, the Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool is extremely durable and will last for years.
- It doesn’t matter what type of toilet you have; the different models of the Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool mean that it’s compatible with pretty much every toilet in the world.
- As well as being backed up by science, the product has been endorsed heavily by previous users as well. Many can’t believe how much easier elimination has become, and how much cleaner their body feels as a result.
- If you are still unsure, the manufacturers have attached a generous 60-day money-back guarantee so you can protect your pocket.
- On the subject of the brand behind the Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool, they are seen as revolutionary and have been heavily praised by the press who are in awe of their approach to healthy elimination.
Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool cons
- Even though you are effectively putting your body in the natural elimination position, it can take some time to get used to the Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool.
- The product is generally only available online.
How does the Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool work?
If you have visited an Eastern country, you may have discovered toilets which are based in the ground. While these may appear strange, they are actually promoting a natural squatting position of the body which allows it to eliminate waste much easier.
If we were turn to science, the sitting position is something that hinders our elimination process significantly. Our puborectalis muscle effectively chokes the rectum and forces it to eliminate waste – when the whole process should be natural. This forceful process results in undue pressure being placed on blood vessels around the rectum, prompting a whole host of health concerns which we will address shortly.
The Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool follows a similar approach to Eastern toilets. Unfortunately, for those of us who have used Western toilets for a lifetime, it’s almost impossible for us to immediately switch to a full squat. This is how this product helps; it raises your feet slightly so your body is almost in a full squat position and can ultimately eliminate waste more effectively.
The upshot is that your colon will be placed in a better position and you will be less likely to strain. Consequently, the chances of you being constipated, or contracting IBS, haemorrhoids or bowel disease are significantly reduced.
Will the Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool work for you?
As we have just mentioned, straining can cause several problems including IBS, haemorrhoids and bowel disease. If you are already suffering from any of these conditions, it goes without saying that the Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool can help substantially and immediately put your colon in a position where it is not being strained as much.
Additionally, if you have tried using an Eastern toilet but just can’t get to grips with it, this is another reason how the product can work for you.
As we have been brought up on Western-style toilets for so long, most of us just don’t understand the whole squatting basis. The Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool allows us to approach this gently; raising our legs so that our body is in the squatting position, while we’re still using a Western toilet. It’s a best of both worlds solution.
Price and where to buy
It is currently possible to buy the Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool in two sizes; a 7″ and a 9″ model.
Despite the size difference, both are available to purchase for $29 from the official website of the product at SquattyPotty.com.
Details & Specs
- The Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool arrives in a white shade and is designed so it slots under your toilet when not in use.
- The product is available in 7" and 9". The former is designed to fit a 14"-16" toilet and is generally recommended for most people. If you have a toilet that's between 16.5" and 18", you should opt for the 9" model.
- The Squatty Potty Ecco Toilet Stool has a weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- To clean the stool, merely spray with any toilet-based cleaning product.