No products in the cart.
Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil High Strength – With Omega 3 and Vitamins D & E
Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil is a tablet-based product which contains cod liver oil, omega 3, vitamin D and Vitamin E. It will boost your joint, health and mental health as well as providing various antioxidant properties.
Cod liver oil is something that pretty much everyone knows about – it’s something that has been proven to aid the health of our joints and generally make us much more mobile.
Therefore, when we found a tablet-based product which contained this as well as other crucial vitamins that could provide other benefits to the body, we were captivated.
We’ll now take a thorough look at Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil to see if it really does benefit the body in all of the ways that the manufacturers suggest.
Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil Pros
- Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil is an “all-in-one” supplement so to speak. As well as improving the condition of your joints, it will boost your heart, skin and brain.
- This isn’t your standard cod liver oil supplement. It also contains vitamins D and E, which are essential from an immunity and general health perspective. In other words, the product can improve the overall condition of your body no-end.
- Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil is based around proven science. Cod liver oil has been at the centre of countless studies – with all of them showing it can benefit your joints, heart and brain.
- Unlike some rival products, there’s no taste-factor here. Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil is tablet-based, which means that you don’t have to subject your mouth to the foul odour that often accompanies cod liver oil in its original form!
- The product is completely environmentally friendly, with the cod liver oil being sustainably sourced from the Arctic Fisheries.
- This sustainable method of sourcing also means that the oil is of the finest quality which obviously has a knock-on effect to your overall health.
- Having been around since 1935, there’s no doubt that Seven Seas are an ‘old head’ in the business. They have a sterling reputation – one that is beaten by very few rival manufacturers out there.
Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil Cons
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek the opinion of a medical professional before using Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil.
- Even though Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil has been associated with some fantastic benefits, you should remember that it can’t replace a solid diet.
How Does It Work?
The main way in which Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil works is by making it much, much easier to consume the proven ingredient of cod liver oil.
A lot of products out there will hand you cod liver oil in its original form and while this will still benefit your health, it’s very difficult to actually consume due to the horrific taste.
With all of the cod liver oil goodness being contained in a tablet, there are now no such taste issues to contend with.
The importance of cod liver oil should never be underestimated. This is one substance which experts have been drooling over for years; so much so that hundreds of studies have been published which prove its effectiveness.
It contains two omega-3 fatty acids called EPA and DHA. Both of these have been associated with improving your brain’s functionality as well as your heart’s condition.
With the product also containing Vitamin D and Vitamin E, your overall health is immediately boosted due to the antioxidants that these contain.
Will Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil Work for You?
As we’ve just commented on, the sheer amount of scientific research behind cod liver oil suggests that if nothing else, Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil will improve the health of your joints.
However, there is also plenty to suggest that it will boost the other areas which the manufacturers claim. After all, these manufacturers have been around since 1935 – and such history only arrives through a genuine reputation.
Another reason why the product is highly likely to work for you is because of how it has been received by others. The feedback from past customers is hugely positive and the most surprising element is that it’s not just the improved joint mobility that most are commenting on.
As well as this, many have suggested that they just feel sharper through the day – which backs up the claim that Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil is great for mental health.
Price and Where to Buy
Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil is currently available from Amazon.co.uk, with 120 capsules costing £9.50.
Considering the fact that you only have to take one capsule every day, this represents very good value for money.
Details & Specs
- Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil arrives in a read box, with white text highlighting the product details.
- One box of the product contains 120 capsules. You should be consuming one capsule per day.
- Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil should only be taken by people who are over 12-years-old. Any woman who is pregnant should also avoid using the product unless they have consulted a doctor.
- The product should be stored in a place which is not accessible to young children, with the lid being securely fastened. Additionally, this area should not be higher than 25°C.
- Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil contains Cod Liver Oil, Fish Oil Concentrate, Capsule Shell (Modified Maize Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carrageenan; Acidity Regulator: Sodium Carbonate), Vitamin E, Vitamin D Prep. (Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D and DL Alpha Tocopherol).
- It is free from Gelatin, Lactose, Wheat, Peanut, Tree Nut, Yeast, Sugar, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Colours, Artificial Flavours and Artificial Preservatives.