No products in the cart.
Home/Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry/Women's/Women's Shapewear
Pelham & Strutt Shapewear For Women
The Pelham and Strutt shapewear range for women includes vests, body shapers, dresses, briefs, high-waist shorts and bum and tum shaping tights. All of these garments shape your body in all the right places, covering up the “bad bits” but highlighting the good parts.
The magazines might tell us exactly what areas of our bodies we should be working on, but transforming them into the bodies we all crave is something else in its entirety.
Most of us just haven’t got time to slog away at the gym, or eat an extravagant diet. This is where Pelham and Strutt enters the picture and if you are looking to get the most out of your body, this shapewear could be the answer.
We’ll now review the range in full detail.
Pelham and Strutt Shapewear For Women Pros
- While most women will purchase Pelham and Strutt shapewear for aesthetic reasons, this range can benefit your health in umpteen different ways as well. It will improve your posture, align your spine and even assist with your internal body temperature.
- From an aesthetics perspective, the benefits are endless though. Depending on which garment you purchase, you’ll see it shape the appropriate areas. In other words, it will hide all of those flabby bits and encourage a body shape that the magazines rave about.
- Suddenly, your appearance will have been transformed. Men won’t be able to resist turning their heads, simply because your body looks completely flattering thanks to the garments.
- On the subject of the various garments that are available, the range includes vests, body shapers, dresses, briefs, high-waist shorts and bum and tum shaping tights. You can transform any part of your body in a flash.
- Some women have seen their waistline reduce by up to three inches, showing how this clothing isn’t based on myths or fads – it’s the real deal.
- Pelham and Strutt are a leader in the industry. Their products have been put together with medical experts and this means that their reputation is unrivalled.
Pelham and Strutt Shapewear For Women Cons
- Unsurprisingly, the range is more expensive than the standard vests and similar garments you would normally purchase.
- It is still advisable to exercise and stick to a balanced diet if you want to get the most out of your body.
How Does The Shapewear Collection Work?
The Pelham and Strutt range takes advantage of zonal compression. In other words, the garments are designed to focus on specific areas of the body – the areas that determine just how good a woman really looks.
Obviously, this is going to vary depending on the garment you purchase, but the shapewear tends to concentrate on regions such as the tummy, hips and waistline which typically define how women appear.
The zonal compression principle works to support these areas and sculpture the body to the ‘ideal shape’. It will disguise the “bad parts”, whilst emphasising the good ones.
Who Are Pelham and Strutt Appropriate For?
Any woman who wants to take pride in their body can benefit tremendously from the Pelham and Strutt range. If you happen to work out a lot, and are already proud of your shape, the effects can be mesmerizing.
Alternatively, if you are not satisfied with your body, this is a garment which can transform you from Miss Average to something out of this world.
Therefore, the products are mainly targeted at those women who want to turn heads and just feel more confident about their body. As well as looking better, the clothing will improve your posture and as countless studies have shown, good posture immediately promotes that dominant and confident feeling which we all strive to achieve.
Pricing and Where to Buy
The Pelham and Strutt women’s collection currently boasts six products:
Vest: Designed to slim the tummy, waistline and hips, this vest is available for £37.50.
Body Shaper With this garment covering a slightly larger area, it shouldn’t come as a surprise to read that it covers a slightly different region of the body. This time, it’s the posture, tummy and bum which are enhanced, with the price tag now being £49.
Shaping Dress Designed to sit under a dress, this invisible and strapless shapewear is ideal to eradicate any bumps and curves that might be prevalent. This item costs £45.
Briefs Emphasising the tummy, hips and bum, the Pelham and Strutt briefs are available for £25.
High Waist Shaping Shorts These shorts can attach to your standard bra, allowing you to fine-tune your bum, thighs, tummy and waistline all in one go. This is available for £35.
Tights The final item from the range is the tights, with these providing support to the tummy and bum whilst slimming the thighs, waistline and hips. The tights are priced at £29.
All of the above prices are in reference to the official site of the brand, over at PelhamAndStrutt.com.
Be the first to review “Pelham & Strutt Shapewear For Women”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Details and Specs
- The vest and body shaper are constructed of 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane. The briefs and dress are of 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane. The tights are of 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane, while the high waist shaping shorts are of 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane.
- The company accept various forms of payment including Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Visa, Maestro, Mastercard and Paypal.
- Every order will be accompanied with a £3.95 delivery charge, with the international cost of delivery being £8.95.
- If you order an item by 3pm it will be dispatched on the same day.
There are no reviews yet.