No products in the cart.
Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat
The Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat uses thick padded mesh, has built-in lumbar support and an adjustable metal foot ring to make it a stylish and comfortable option for most offices in the country.
Some of the best office chairs are simple, and that’s exactly what the Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat seemingly aims to be.
It covers basic ergonomic features, with a stylish finish, to provide seating that would suit the vast majority of offices in the country. Let’s take a look at the chair in-detail to see if it could work for your office environment.
The Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat pros
- The Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat is a black office chair which takes advantage of AirGrid® and Nylon to provide seating which is just utterly comfortable.
- As well as the soft nature of the chair, it works a charm ergonomically. With built-in lumbar support, seat height adjustment and a metal foot ring that’s fully adjustable – you can set the chair exactly how your body wants. Gone are the days of aches and pains.
- If you receive the chair and don’t think it suits your office space, you still have thirty days to return it and obtain a full refund.
- The chair boasts dual wheel carpet casters, as well as a nylon base, meaning that moving it is seamless.
- With over 25 years of experience in the commercial office seating industry, manufacturers Office Star are there to be trusted. They’ve built a brand that everyone trusts.
The Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat cons
- The chair does not arrive assembled and you are therefore required to put it together.
- It doesn’t have arms, which might be off-putting for some buyers.
What makes The Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat unique?
There’s no doubt that on first glance, the Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat looks utterly stylish. From the metal foot ring, to the AirGrid® backing, it’s something that would look the part in an office – if nothing else.
However, it’s the style and ergonomic reasons which make it a winner. The padded mesh, combined with the AirGrid® technology, mean that it can work wonders for a bad back. Additionally, with built-in lumbar support and the metal foot ring, you can immediately place your body in a position whereby it won’t be straining.
With Office Star also being the manufacturers, it’s a further endorsement for the product when you consider their long history in the office furniture industry. They’ve been behind countless successful products and have seemingly found the answer when it comes to combining style and ergonomics.
Is The Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat suitable for you?
Following on from the above, it’s obvious that the Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat is suited to those of you who want to take pride in the appearance of your office, whilst also giving your health a boost at the same time.
If you are finding yourself going home from work with aches and pains, it’s a surefire reason to look towards an ergonomic option. The way in which this chair is designed means that all of the important core features of your body are being protected; from your lower back, right the way down to your feet which will enhance your posture. In other words, the chair is immediately suitable for anyone who wants to boost their health and just relieve a little stress from their body.
Price and where to buy
As you may expect from an office chair which has been designed for both style and ergonomic prices, the Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat retails at a premium price.
It has been slashed from its original price of $714, and is now available to buy for $315 from Peazz.com. This price also reflects the free shipping which this retailer provide.
Details & Specs
- The Office Star Space Seating Deluxe Ergonomic AirGrid® Seat is an office chair which is comprised of a padded mesh seat and AirGrid®.
- The seat has built-in lumbar support, an adjustable metal foot ring and pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- The product is mainly comprised of AirGrid® and Nylon.
- It has a nylon base and dual wheel carpet casters.
- The chair measures 20" x 45" x 26" and has a shipping weight of 55 lb.