No products in the cart.
National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse by OASAP
The National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse is a dark blouse which benefits from an autumnal pattern in the middle section – making it appear as though you are wearing multiple garments.
Blouses are something which definitely cut opinion; some of us love them, while others wouldn’t ever be seen donning one.
However, the National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse seems to be a little different and could appeal to a much broader market than the standard blouse. It benefits from a unique pattern down the middle of the garment – making it appear as though you’re actually donning two items of clothing.
It’s interesting to say the least, as we’ll find out through this review.
National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse pros
- The National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse is one of the more interesting blouses around. It’s not just a normal blouse; it benefits from a delicate maroon and cream pattern down the middle. Ultimately, it looks as though you’re wearing a top underneath.
- Despite being a little different with the central pattern, it’s still something that can be worn for formal occasions. It’s all quite subtle – but ‘unique’ enough to turn heads and get people wondering just where you bought it from.
- Unlike some garments, you don’t have to worry about your figure here. The central pattern actually acts as a “slimming agent”, so to speak, and will make your body seem much more slender.
- Again, the nature of the top means that you can really go to town with your outfit. Wear it with jeans, with a skirt – with anything. It combines well with umpteen items – mainly because of that unique pattern which dons the middle section.
- There is further versatility here as well – the neck can either be tied or left as more of a V-neck. Let your personal style choices and your figure decide for you.
- We shouldn’t be surprised that this isn’t just an ordinary blouse when we look at who has brought it to the market. In the last half a decade, OASAP have released some of the most unique and budget outfits we have come to know. They understand what works for women’s fashion.
National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse cons
- The delivery times are quite long and unless you choose an express option, you could be waiting up to 15 days to receive the National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse.
- This is quite a subtle and quiet blouse – it’s not designed for anyone who likes to shout with vibrant clothing.
What is unique about the National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse?
As you will have probably come to realize now, the National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse is unique in the way it has a central, subtle pattern that makes it appear as though you’re wearing two separate garments.
It means that it’s not just a typical, bland blouse – it’s full of interest and can transform an outfit.
There are other factors that make it a real item of interest as well though. The neckline can either be left open, so it appears as a V-neck, or be tied together.
This will largely depend on your figure and how you like to wear your clothing – but such versatility is rarely available when it comes to a “standard” product like a blouse.
Is the National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse suitable for you?
If you tend to wear clothing that’s subtle, or need garments that are ideal for formal occasions, the National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse could be very much up your street.
On one hand, it’s just a blouse; on the other it boasts a unique central design which sets it apart from similar garments.
The good thing about this item of clothing is that it’s suitable for so many different women though. Regardless of your figure, the style of the dress means that it will work for pretty much every body type out there.
Additionally, as you can tinker with the neckline, it means that you should not be basing your purchasing decision on your body style this time.
Price and where to buy
Like most products which are offered by OASAP the National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse has a budget price tag attached and can be bought for just $20.99 from oasap official website.
Details & Specs
- The National Wind Embroidery Print Lace-up Neck Blouse is a navy blouse with a delicate pattern in the center.
- The neckline can either be tied, or left untouched so it appears as a V-neck.
- The manufacturer permits a 45-day period where you can claim for your money-back if the dress does not fit or you don't like it.