No products in the cart.
As anyone who follows the supplements industry will testify, products come and go. It’s rare for us to get excited by most new supplements as the majority reinvent the wheel and don’t offer anything new.
This certainly can’t be said about Muscletronic, with this product taking a hybrid approach to weight loss and muscle building.
Here, we’ll take an in-depth look at Muscletronic to see if it really lives up to all of the hype that the manufacturers have attributed to it.
- Muscletronic will increase your metabolic rate and also promote thermogenesis – so your body is “burning fat in the background” and you are shedding the pounds without even noticing.
- It will also transform your frame of mind. It will reduce your stress levels, boost your energy and just make you more motivated to tackle everyday life. The knock-on effect is that you’ll be getting so much more out of your days – and the effects will be visible on your body.
- Despite its power, Muscletronic is a supplement which relies on natural ingredients. Don’t worry about any sort of nasty side effects here.
- All of these natural ingredients are stored in capsules. You don’t have to rely on dangerous injections here; it’s all straightforward and safe.
- Each and every ingredient has significant scientific research behind it. The product has been checked against scientific journals which prove how effective all of the components are.
- You don’t have to risk any money whatsoever when you purchase Muscletronic. You will be armed with a generous 60-day money-back guarantee – if you don’t see results, just get your money back.
- The manufacturers might be new, but that shouldn’t be a concern. Their work so far has drawn huge acclaim, while they manufacture the product in FDA approved facilities for good measure.
- While no side effects have been reported, Muscletronic does contain caffeine and this might mean that your sleep is affected if you take the product quite late in the day. The manufacturers suggest taking it no less than five hours before sleep.
- Some people may get confused with the dosage requirements – which differ depending on your workout schedule.
- If you are a pregnant or nursing woman, you should always consult with a doctor before trying a product of this type.
How Does It Work?
As you may expect from a product that affects the body in so many different ways, there are numerous ingredients that are included within Muscletronic. The most renowned ones include:
Caffeine – This has been used in health supplements for years, with countless research proving how effective caffeine can be on the human body.
It is firstly known to encourage thermogenesis – which is the process where your body’s temperature will increase and you will burn fat to combat this.
Secondly, it will break fat down and cause it to be released into your bloodstream and subsequently be used as fuel. Both of these reasons can slash your weight substantially. As well as the above, let’s not forget how alert this substance can make you feel – ideal for those days when you’re just not feeling a workout.
Golden Root – A more interesting component is golden root extract. Again, the mental effects are substantial and this has been known to reduce stress and anxiety levels, as well as boost your general energy and endurance.
Alpha Lipoic Acid – Again, it’s probably not the most renowned substance, but the effects of Alpha Lpoic Acid cannot be ignored.
It will increase the quantity of glucose that is absorbed into your muscles, meaning that less amounts of fat are going to be stored in your body.
Vitamin B – It’s often ignored, but vitamin B is crucial when it comes to muscle building. Not only will it help convert food types like fats, carbohydrates and protein into energy, but it has been known to have a positive effect on the strength and size of your muscles.
Will Muscletronic Work for You?
We just spoke about four of the main ingredients in the previous section, but every single component that forms Muscletronic is in there for a scientific reason.
The brand behind the product have made a point of listing all of the scientific journals that refer to the qualities of all of these ingredients and this immediately shows us that Muscletronic is based on proven science, rather than “possibilities”.
Another reason we think that the product could be really successful for most people is because of its effect on your brain.
While its fat burning and muscle building qualities are obviously very impressive, the fact it targets one of the core problems that most bodybuilders suffer from is crucial in our eyes. It will spark your brain into action; making you more focussed and just more motivated.
In turn, you should have a completely different outlook on exercise and instead of having “another day off”, you’ll be hitting the gym more often than ever before.
Does Muscletronic have any side effects?
As we’ve already mentioned, Muscletronic is comprised of natural ingredients. It means that you don’t need to worry about any side effects – apart from if you are sensitive to caffeine.
In that case, just make sure you don’t take the product too late in the day.
Price and Where to Buy
The company behind Muscletronic have currently made the product available in three packages, all of which can be purchased at the official site of Muscletronic.com.
The one bottle supply is £39.95, with this being perfect for anyone who just wishes to try the product out. However, for those of you who are seeking a bargain and wish to take advantage of the biggest discounts, some of the other packages should be considered.
For example, a three bottle solution can now be bought for £79.95, while for six bottles which will last for half a year you’ll pay just £159.95.
Details & Specs
- Muscletronic is packaged in a sleek, black container which contains basic information about the product.
- Each container has 120 capsules. This is expected to last you for one month of use.
- Two capsules should be taken around 30-45 minutes before exercise.
- For the first five days of using the product, take two capsules after waking up and another two 30-45 minutes before your exercise session.
- After those initial five days, you should vary your dosage depending on whether or not you are working out. On the days you aren't working out; take two capsules after waking up and another two during your lunch. On workout days, take two capsules after waking up and two capsules 30-45 minutes before exercise.
- It is recommended to cycle Muscletronic for 12-16 weeks, before having around two weeks off before your next cycle.
- To get the most out of Muscletronic, you should aim to stack it with 20-30g of whey isolate protein and 5g of Creatine Monohydrate.
- The product contains Alpha GPC, Vitamin B, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Forskolin Extract, Golden Root, Caffeine, L-Theanine, Citrus Aurantium Extract and Black Pepper Extract.