No products in the cart.
Any product which claims to help you burn almost 300 calories per day is going to make you sit up and take note.
When that product also happens to be brought to the market by Bauer Nutrition, the stakes suddenly become that much higher. This is exactly the case with Meratol, as we take a look at this weight loss supplement in-detail.
- Meratol is a capsule-based product which attacks weight loss from numerous angles. There is no complicated method of consumption here; you only need two capsules per day.
- This “weight loss attack” can result in tremendous results; with the science showing that the average person will burn an extra 278 calories per day.
- Gone are the days when you will constantly be turning to food, the make-up of Meratol means that your appetite will be supressed meaning that you can control what you eat.
- As well as this, your metabolism will be fine-tuned beyond belief. In other words, whatever enters your body will be processed at record speeds allowing you to burn calories ridiculously quickly.
- You’ll also be given a little bit more energy through the day – giving you that “get up and go” feeling so you can achieve more and ultimately, burn even more calories.
- If you find that the product hasn’t worked for you, you still have sixty days to obtain a full refund. Don’t worry about risking any money.
- Meratol has been credited by doctors – it’s safe and trustworthy.
- On the subject of trust, it has been brought to you by Bauer Nutrition. This is one of the biggest names in the supplements industry – anything they create tends to fly off the shelves.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, this is a product that is not suitable for you.
- The dosage requirements are quite strict and you must take it in the morning – not before bed.
How Does It Work?
Meratol has been comprised of several natural ingredients, all of which have their own uses. Here’s how they work:
- Nopal – The purpose of this ingredient is so you can regulate your appetite and not feel the need to turn to food all of the time. Additionally, your body will be able to break down fat much easier thanks to its properties.
- Cactinea Powder – While cactinea powder is known to be an antioxidant, the main reason it has been included in Meratol is so your body doesn’t retain as much water. As water can make people appear larger than they really are, this is significant.
- Medicago Sativa L – This ingredient is known to enhance the digestion process – meaning that you burn calories at a much faster rate.
- Anhydrous Caffeine – As we all know, caffeine can be a Godsend in the weight loss industry. The way in which this form of the substance works is by encouraging thermogenesis; meaning that your body’s temperature rises slightly and therefore burns more calories in the process.
- Ascophylum Nodosum – This final ingredient will prevent your body from accumulating as much fat by maintaining your metabolism.
Will Meratol Work for You?
First and foremost, we were drawn to this product thanks to the Bauer Nutrition ties. These guys are market leaders in the weight loss world and when it comes to trust, there certainly aren’t any problems. They have been behind countless other products which have flown of the shelves and suffice to say, we’re expecting similar with Meratol.
However, there are other reasons. The product also happens to be doctor certified, which speaks volumes. We should also point to the science behind it, with tests showing that you can burn an extra 278 calories per day by using it. While any weight loss product is always going to work better alongside exercise, the premise of Meratol is that you don’t necessarily have to do this.
In other words, if you’re short of time and just can’t get to the gym, the science suggests this product could work wonders for you.
Does Meratol have any side effects?
There are no suggestions that Meratol will cause any side effects, with the product made up of natural ingredients.
Price and Where to Buy
Meratol is currently available for £34.95, with this a decent saving on the original price of £39.95. You can take advantage of this price from BauerNutrition.com.
Details & Specs
- Meratol arrives in a white and blue container with the product particulars shown subtly.
- 60 capsules will arrive in every container and the advice is to consume two per day. The capsules should be consumed in the morning alongside a glass of water.
- The product should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Any woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding is not advised to take Meratol.
- Anyone who has surgery in the upcoming two weeks should also avoid the product.
- Meratol contains Cactinea Powder, Nopal, Ascophylum Nodosum, Anhydrous Caffeine, Medicago Sativa L, Gelatin and Rice Flour.