No products in the cart.
Home/Health & Beauty/Beauty/Fragrances & Cosmetics
KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm by Miranda Kerr
Put together in collaboration with ex-Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr, KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm will sooth and moisten your lips using 99% natural ingredients and 87% organic ones.
Take a look at any celebrity and they all have one thing in common – their lips just shine. Nowadays, most of us are too used to having dry, cracked lips that do nothing for our confidence.
One of these very celebrities who benefits from such glorious lips may have come to the rescue though, with Miranda Kerr releasing a lip balm that relies largely on natural and organic ingredients.
Here, we’ll review the product in complete detail to see if it really can transform the way you smile.
KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm Pros
- KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm will soften, smooth and bring moisture back to your lips. They’ll no longer feel dull and cracked – they’ll bring confidence to every smile that you make.
- This is one of the few lip balms that relies on organic products. Instead of absorbing harmful ingredients that we don’t know much about, your body is instead taking in components that are completely safe and are going to boost your overall health if anything.
- It might be natural and organic, but that should not detract from its success. Extensive scientific testing has been conducted on each and every ingredient – with the results showing just how effective they are in helping you achieve those glistening lips.
- It doesn’t matter what type of skin you have, KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm is suitable for everyone.
- The product has been made in collaboration with Miranda Kerr. Apart from all of the Victoria’s Secret model hype, Kerr herself has flawless lips. She has experimented with organic ingredients for years and this tells us that this brand means business.
KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm Cons
- KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm is a product that should be discarded if it is not used within six months of opening.
- While the product might be officially classed as organic, in actual fact its 87.8% of ingredients which are derived from these sources.
How Does It Work?
Most lip balms are based on a lot of synthetic ingredients, with the main problem of this being that so many escape through your lips and into your body.
Obviously, this really isn’t good for your overall health.
KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm is different and as the name suggests, it relies heavily on an organic make-up.
This means that even if ingredients are absorbed, they are completely harmless and will not hinder your general health whatsoever.
While there are numerous ingredients contained within this product, it would be fair to say that the following ones are the most prominent:
- Jojoba – This first ingredient is used primarily for moisturizing reasons. It might be contained in some skincare products, but the wax has the same effects on the lips where it is absorbed just as quickly.
- Rosehip Oil – Rosehip oil has large amounts of essential fatty acids and vitamin C, making it hugely moisturizing for your lips. Additionally, if you have any scarring on your lips, studies have shown that it can relieve them.
- Noni – This is something which appears in the majority of products by KORA and when you look at its properties, there is little surprise. Noni is something which Miranda Kerr has relied on since her pre-teen years, with the extract containing approximately 170 different vitamins and minerals. This makes it a fantastic antioxidant.
Will KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm Work for You?
We were first taken by KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm because of the sheer amount of media coverage it has garnered.
As we have discovered when reviewing other health and beauty products, a lot of magazines in the industry don’t touch these products unless they actually work. In other words, even an A-list name like Miranda Kerr is not going to persuade them to write raving coverage.
Considering the fact we found positive feedback from the likes of Marie Clare, Cosmopolitan and Elle Magazine, already we were under the impression that this lip balm will work for most people.
Kerr’s involvement is something that certainly shouldn’t be forgotten about either. She hasn’t taken the ‘lazy’ route with this product – she has actually contributed to its development. In fact, she has been contributing indirectly since she was 12-years-old – with this being the first time that she tried and experienced success with the noni ingredient.
When you look at Kerr’s glowing lips, there’s no doubt that all of the evidence points to this lip balm working.
Does KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm have side effects?
All of KORA’s products rely on a natural and largely organic concoction of ingredients. This lip balm does not become the exception and this means that there are no side effects with it.
Price and Where to Buy
KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm can now be bought for $25 from Amazon.com.
While this may seem quite a lot for a lip balm, it’s again worth reiterating the organic factor and how sourcing these ingredients can drive a price upwards.
This means that on reflection, this isn’t an expensive product for the value that’s contained within it.
Be the first to review “KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm by Miranda Kerr”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Details & Specs
- KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm arrives in a light blue tub, which contains 6.5ml of the solution. It is just 2cm deep.
- It contains Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Beeswax, Castor Isostearate Beeswax Succinate, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, d- alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Soyabean derived Natural Vitamin E), Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa eglentaria (Rose Hip) Oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Malpighia glabra (Acerola Cherry Powder), Maltodextrin, Morinda citrifolia (Noni Fruit) and limonene.
- There are no sulfates, synthetic fragrance or colors, T.E.A, parabens, D.E.A., flycols, PEGS, silicons, ethoxylate or formaldehyde within KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm.
- 99% of the ingredients are from natural sources, while 87.80% make up the organic quantity.
- You can apply KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm as many times as you wish. The manufacturers simply advice that you do so when your lips feel dry and require moisture.
- Make sure that this product is used within six months of first opening it to preserve the ingredients.
- KORA advise that you conduct a patch test on your inner wrist to see if this lip balm is appropriate for you.
- To be used effectively, KORA Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm should be stored at a temperature no higher than 30°C.
There are no reviews yet.