No products in the cart.
Home/Health & Beauty/Personal Care/Bath & Body
Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil by Miranda Kerr
Boasting large amounts of essential fatty acids and antioxidants, Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil will transform your skin into being moisturized, soft and radiant. Backed by Miranda Kerr, this product is almost completely organic and natural.
We’ve become quite immune to a lot of celebrity-endorsed skin products over the years, but this time there is an exception.
Made by Miranda Kerr, Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil actually has genuine science behind it.
The product will leave your skin softer, more moisturized and more radiant than ever, as we discuss through this review…
Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil Pros
- Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil is designed for your whole body. It means that from head to toe, you can glow and emit pure radiance.
- The product can be used in numerous ways. Whether you just want to massage it onto your skin in the evening, or take a relaxing bath with a couple of drops, the end result is the same.
- When we talk about this result, we’re talking about extra hydration and moisture to your skin. Ultimately, you’ll have much better skin tone and texture and your whole body will just be beaming.
- Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil takes advantage of organic products. It means that your skin won’t be absorbing any harmful chemicals – it’s much safer for your general health. This is in contrast to the vast majority of body oils that are available on the market.
- It might be entirely natural, and mostly organic, but there’sgenuine science behind Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil. All of the ingredients are proven to benefit your skin – it’s not a “fad” product, so to speak.
- While the science speaks for itself, the magazines are also quite fond of the oil. For example, Cosmopolitan and Elle have both featured it – the press thinks it’s great.
- We’ll also hand a mention to the woman behind the product, Miranda Kerr. She is the former Victoria’s Secret model who has developed KORA into one of the leading brands of skin products in the world. You only have to look at her skin to realize she knows what she is talking about.
Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil Cons
- The big downside to this product is the price. KORA’sreputation, and the fact that it uses so many organic ingredients, means that this body oil does retail at a higher price than most competing items.
- You will have to use Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil within six months of opening the container.
How Does It Work?
It would be fair to say that Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil uses an interesting concoction of ingredients to make it react with your skin so well.
As we have highlighted on several occasions so far, the majority of these are organic.
This is absolutely crucial, as most skin oils don’t benefit from such components.
These oils will allow countless harmful chemicals to enter the bloodstream and naturally, this isn’t good for your overall health. KORA’s emphasis on the organic factor means that this does not occur.
When we talk about some of these natural and organic ingredients, the following are the principle ones that make Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil work so well:
- Noni – Some would suggest that this is the ingredient that has allowed the KORA brand to prosper so much over recent times. It has been dubbed as the ‘secret ingredient’ by some quarters, for the simple reason that it contains over 170 vitamins and minerals. It makes it one of the most potent antioxidants around and the fact that Miranda Kerr has been using it since she was a child speaks volumes.
- Organic Rosehip – The big plus about Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil is its emphasis on essential fatty acids and vitamin C. This is something that rosehip contains an abundance of and means that it is a key ingredient in helping your skin recover from general scarring to more specific damage such as that caused by the sun.
Will Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil Work for You?
Firstly, it’s worth reiterating the way in which Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil can be applied.
The fact that it can be simply dropped in the bath removes a lot of hassle from the overall ‘application process’ and the days of going to bed with a greasy and oily body don’t have to occur.
However, there are of course more distinct reasons why Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil will work for you.
We’ve already touched upon the press coverage that this product has received, but this is massively significant.
Again, all of these big beauty magazines like Marie Clare, Elle and Cosmopolitan only cover the most successful products as their reputation is ultimately on the line.
Finally – Miranda Kerr can’t be forgotten. The beauty about Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil is that it’s not just KORA paying for her to endorse this oil, she has actually helped develop it.
When you view her skin, it immediately tells us that she has put together a winning formula.
Does Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil have side effects?
There is a big emphasis on organic and natural components within the KORA brand. Therefore, this is a body oil that will not prompt any side effects whatsoever.
Price and Where to Buy
We touched upon the price earlier in this article, and we’ll mention it again.
The downside to Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil is that it is slightly more expensive than most other body oils, but this is mainly due to its emphasis on staying organic.
It is priced at $64 and is available to purchase from Amazon.com.
Be the first to review “Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil by Miranda Kerr”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Details & Specs
- KORA Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil arrives in a 12cm light blue container. Most of the product details are displayed in white and black text.
- To use the product in the bath, simply place a few drops into the water before entering. Alternatively, you can apply with your hands by applying a few drops and rubbing over your body.
- The product is based on the ingredients of Rosehip oil, Dicaprylyl, Carbonate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Punica granatum oil, Morinda citrifolia, Fragrance and limonene.
- Ensure that the product is stored at a temperature below 30°C.
- KORA Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil should not be accessible to children.
- Make sure that the oil does not come into contact with your eyes.
- It is advised to conduct a patch test prior to using KORA Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil. The manufacturers recommend applying it to the inside of your wrist.
- 90% of the ingredients are from natural sources, while 57.9% of them are organic.
- Sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A., D.E.A., Glycols, Silicones or PEGS are not contained within KORA Organics Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil.
There are no reviews yet.