No products in the cart.
KORA Organics Hydrating Mask by Miranda Kerr
KORA Organics Hydrating Mask takes advantage of natural and organic ingredients to protect your skin, as well as provide it with hydration. Developed by the KORA brand, it is comprised of 98.4% of natural ingredients and 77.1% of organic ingredients.
Miranda Kerr has made a career (and a fortune) from her flawless face.
The story behind her success is organic – she’s relied on some of the most powerful natural ingredients around to “get the glow”.
KORA Organics Hydrating Mask will provide you with the same benefits – rehydrating and soothing your skin to completely replenish it. We’ll now take an in-depth look at the product to see just how it achieves this.
KORA Organics Hydrating Mask Pros
- KORA Organics Hydrating Mask will hydrate, protect and clean your skin. In other words, it will cleanse your pores and leave your face feeling fresher than it ever has done before.
- The product has been put together with organic and natural ingredients. It means that side effects don’t occur and your body doesn’t take in all of the nasty chemicals that blight most high-street face masks.
- Despite the natural nature of the product, it actually smells great. Past customers can’t believe just how good it smells considering its raw make-up.
- Like most face masks, you’ll simply have to leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes to reap the results. It’s not a time-consuming effort.
- The press have absolutely fallen head over heels with KORA Organics Hydrating Mask. Elle and Cosmopolitan are just two of countless big name publications who have endorsed it.
- The success of the product shouldn’t be surprising. After all, Miranda Kerr is the woman behind it – she has put together the KORA brand and to say it is taking the health and beauty industry by storm would be an understatement. KORA are now huge players and can be trusted.
KORA Organics Hydrating Mask Cons
- It’s expensive – KORA Organics Hydrating Mask can’t be compared to standard face masks. Then again, most face masks don’t contain as many organic ingredients…
- If you like leaving products to linger in cupboards for months on end, you’ll have to be careful. This product must be used within six months of it being opened.
How Does It Work?
If you’ve reached this review, we’re going to assume that you have tried a face mask before. The theory of face masks is fantastic, but the way in which a lot of manufacturers implement their science is far from it.
For example, many plough hundreds of different chemicals into the mask – with all of these being absorbed by your body.
This is what makes KORA Organics Hydrating Mask different – it relies on organic components which means that this harmful absorption doesn’t occur.
This isn’t the only way in which it works though. To drill down exactly how KORA Organics Hydrating Mask makes your skin cleaner and more hydrated, here is the lowdown on a few of the core ingredients:
- Aloe Vera – This is anything but a secret ingredient; if truth be told Aloe Vera has been known as one of the best ingredients for the skin for years. It contains some crucial components for great skin such as folic acid and several vitamins. All of these work together to sooth, smooth and make your face moister.
- Noni – Noni on the other hand might be described as a secret ingredient by some quarters – although not by Miranda Kerr herself. Kerr has been using this ingredient since she was 12, with the 170 vitamins and minerals working to provide your skin with crucial antioxidants. These will ultimately protect your face.
- Rose – This is one of the more interesting additions to the product. It is said to contain heart-healing properties and positive energy. This is the reason KORA Organics Hydrating Mask makes your skin glow so much.
Will KORA Organics Hydrating Mask Work for You?
When it comes to skincare products, particularly something as specific as a face mask, it would be naive to believe that absolutely every product will work.
They don’t – and anyone who has experimented with these sorts of problems will testify.
However, from our research at least, the evidence is there which tells us that KORA Organics Hydrating Mask has a very good chance of working for you.
It contains some scientifically proven ingredients, as we have already found out, while it has some raving reviews from the general press.
KORA have now established themselves as one of the best manufacturers of skincare products in the world and this really is testament to Miranda Kerr and her insight of organic ingredients. Kerr isn’t just the face of KORA Organics Hydrating Mask, she’s helped put it together – and this is the principle reason we think it will work for you.
Does KORA Organics Hydrating Mask have side effects?
Just like all of the products under the KORA umbrella, KORA Organics Hydrating Mask has been put together with organic and natural ingredients. Therefore, this is one product which will not be associated with side effects.
Price and Where to Buy
Anyone who has researched face masks in the past will know that they certainly aren’t one of the cheapest products out there.
KORA Organics Hydrating Mask isn’t any different and in fact, might even cost more than several competing masks.
However, considering its organic and natural make-up, the retail price of $47 still seems completely fair. The best price is available from Amazon.com.
Details & Specs
- The product arrives in a slender light blue tube, with the product details described in white text.
- KORA Organics Hydrating Mask contains Aloe barbadensis Leaf juice, Rosa damascena Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, CI 77891 & Silica, Helianthus annuus Oil, Rosa eglentaria Oil, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Morinda citrifoliaExtract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Persea gratissima Oil, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa damascena Oil, Santalum spicatum Oil, Cedrus atlantica Oil, Pogostemon cablin Oil, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Carrageenan, CI 77288, Lactic Acid and Potassium Hydroxide.
- Once opened, KORA Organics Hydrating Mask needs to be used within six months.
- The product should only be used one to two times per week.
- To use, apply the mask all over the face and throat, making sure you avoid contact with your eyes. Leave the mask on for five to ten minutes, before removing with mild water and a soft cloth.
- To make sure that this product is compatible with your skin, KORA recommend a patch test. This should be performed on the inside of your wrist.