No products in the cart.
KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser by Miranda Kerr
KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser is a product made from organic and natural ingredients that will protect and cleanse your skin. Developed with Miranda Kerr, it is designed for those of you with oily or combination skin.
Anyone who suffers from oily or combination skin will know all of the troubles that you face when looking for a skin cleanser – most are either too weak, or too powerful and there’s nothing that falls in between.
This is where KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser steps into the equation, with this organic product targeting this group of people specifically.
It will cleanse your skin and provide it with a healthy glow, as we review the product in detail through the course of this page.
KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser Pros
- KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser is ideal for anyone with oily or combination skin. It will rid you of impurities and give your skin that “glow” that we all crave.
- Over half of the ingredients used are derived from organic sources. This means that your body is not being subjected to the harmful chemicals that so many high-street facial brands contain.
- Additionally, this is a natural product. In other words, each and every ingredient is natural – side effects just don’t occur.
- It might seem like an “advanced” product considering its natural and organic make-up, but KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser is very simple to use. Apply morning and evening – and simply massage the cleanser onto your damp face. It takes seconds – yet the results can take years from your face.
- All of the major beauty magazines can’t believe the impression that KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser has made on the industry. Marie Clare and Cosmopolitan are a couple of the big names that have heaped praise on it.
- Former Victoria Secret’s model Miranda Kerr is the person who is behind it. Her career is based on looking flawless and armed with all the knowledge she has racked up over the years, she has put together the KORA brand. It’s a specialist brand.
KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser Cons
- As KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser is based on a lot of different organic ingredients, the price seems higher than most skin cleansers.
- This product targets those of you with oily or combination skin – if you have a different skin type you should look elsewhere.
How Does It Work?
KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser takes advantage of a set of organic ingredients.
This is really important as most cleansers are based on synthetic components – which mean a lot of harmful chemicals pass through the skin and into the bloodstream.
Immediately therefore, KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser is much better for your overall health.
In terms of the specific ingredients that make this product tick, the following are some of the most important:
- Green Tea – Green Tea seems to be appearing in every natural supplement under the sun these days and when you view its properties it’s no surprise why. It boasts fantastic amounts of flavonoids and also happens to have lots of antioxidants. It therefore improves the health of your skin considerably and offers a great degree of protection.
- Rose – This is perhaps one of the more interesting components, as Rose has been inserted into KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser with the aim of giving your skin that “glow” we all crave.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is another one of those ingredients that are used that probably won’t raise any eyebrows. This has become known as one of the most powerful natural components around as it contains three vitamins as well as folic acid. It means it’s completely soothing and moisturizing.
- Noni – While some of the ingredients above might be quite mainstream, this is one that certainly does not fit this description. Noni boasts 170 different vitamins and minerals and Miranda Kerr herself has been using it since before she was a teenager. It’s a massive antioxidant and as Kerr’s face shows, it seems to work brilliantly!
Will KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser Work for You?
KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser is something that has impressed us throughout this review and the evidence so far suggests that it could work very well for most of you who try it.
We’ll start with the main convincing-factor (if there ever was such a thing) and it revolves around the woman behind the product.
It’s rare that we will point to a celebrity to say why we think a product is going to work, but in case of KORA and Miranda Kerr we are going to make an exception.
This isn’t a case of a company with deep pockets paying a high-profile celebrity to be the face of their brand; Kerr has used her insights of organic ingredients to help develop this product. Her glowing skin is the endorsement – everything she has worked on seems to work perfectly.
Then, with big publications like Marie Clare and Cosmopolitan being so full of praise of the product, we are confident that KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser is going to work for you.
Does KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser have side effects?
One of the main reasons why KORA has been successful is because of their emphasis on natural and organic ingredients.
Both of these factors mean that side effects don’t occur within any of their products – KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser included. Don’t worry about your skin reacting badly to one of the ingredients, it just doesn’t happen.
Price and Where to Buy
It doesn’t matter what type of product you buy – if it’s organic, it tends to cost more.
This certainly appears true in the case of KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser, with the product available for $52 from Amazon.com.
Details & Specs
- KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser arrives in a 16cm bottle, which is light blue in color with white text.
- The ingredients that are included in the product are Camellia sinensis, Rosa centifolia Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf juice, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Morinda citrifolia Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Santalum spicatum Oil, Cedrus atlantica Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lecithin Lactic Acid, Sodium chloride and Aqua.
- The product should be used morning and night. You should apply a small amount onto a damp face before rinsing with warm water and a cloth.
- KORA recommends a patch test on the wrist before using the cleanser, to make sure that your skin is not going to react badly to the product.
- You should make sure that you store KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser below 30°C.
- The product should be used within six months of opening to preserve all of the ingredients.
- KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser does not contain any sulfates, synthetic fragrance or colors, parabens, T.E.A., D.E.A., Glycols, PEGS or Silicones.
- 99.35% of the ingredients contained with the product are from natural sources, while 51.81% are from organic farming.
- KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser is certified by ECOCERT Greenlife.