No products in the cart.
Home/Health & Beauty/Beauty/Skin Care
KORA Organics Day and Night Cream by Miranda Kerr
KORA Organics Day and Night Cream is a topical solution developed by Miranda Kerr. It uses natural and organic ingredients to protect and moisturize sensitive skin.
Some products that are released by celebrities are obvious money-making “schemes”. However, there’s no doubt that Miranda Kerr’s KORA brand goes against this philosophy.
This is regarded as one of the most premium around when it comes to skin care, and we’ll now take a look at just what it has to offer to those of you with sensitive or normal skin.
KORA Organics Day and Night Cream Pros
- KORA Organics Day and Night Cream has been put together for the masses. Whether you have normal or sensitive skin, this solution will work for you.
- When we talk about it ‘working’, we’re referring to that added protection and hydration that everyone’s skin needs. Suddenly, your face will be glowing.
- Miranda Kerr is the face behind the brand and as anyone who has seen her will testify, she’s an absolute stunner. Her skin is flawless and she’s used her knowledge of the beauty industry to help you get the same results.
- As the name suggests, you merely need to apply every morning and evening. Simply apply a small amount with your hands; it will take just seconds out of your day-to-day routine.
- Almost 75% of the ingredients are organic. This means that your skin won’t be absorbing any harmful chemicals – everything is natural and safe.
- The KORA brand is becoming a market leader. Miranda Kerr hasn’t just endorsed this product, she has helped put it together. She’s used her knowledge and experience to build a product that will help you.
KORA Organics Day and Night Cream Cons
- The organic make-up of KORA Organics Day and Night Cream means that it is more expensive than most rival creams.
- It is difficult to obtain KORA Organics Day and Night Cream on the high-street.
- There is no refund policy available to take advantage of.
How Does It Work?
As we’ve already mentioned, one of the key selling points about KORA Organics Day and Night Cream is the way in which it uses organic ingredients.
This is one of the big issues that Miranda Kerr focusses on. She has been applying organic ingredients to her skin since she was 12-years-old and suffice to say, this approach has worked a charm.
It means that the body is no longer absorbing harmful chemicals that are contained in most topical creams, but is instead just receiving pure goodness.
In relation to the specific way in which KORA Organics Day and Night Cream works, it mainly relies on the following three components:
- Chamomile – Roman Chamomile isn’t spoken about too much in the beauty industry and really, that’s surprising. Evidence suggests that it is perfect for anyone who suffers from reddening skin problems, with its calming properties meaning that it can sooth even the most irritating skin out there.
- Aloe Vera – This is by no means a secret ingredient – the power of Aloe Vera is undisputed. For starters, it contains Vitamins A, C and E, while folic acid is in there as well. It means that it is hugely nourishing and moisturizing for your skin.
- Lavender – The protection that KORA Organics Day and Night Cream offers arrives from Lavender. It has been found to reduce inflammation and repair the cells within the skin.
Will KORA Organics Day and Night Cream Work for You?
The skin is one of the most difficult niches within the beauty industry, for the simple reason that everyone’s is so different. What works for one person, certainly isn’t guaranteed to work for another.
However, there is a lot of evidence that works in favor of KORA Organics Day and Night Cream. For a start, let’s take a look at the brand. As we’ve already touched upon, KORA isn’t some manufacturer who are just piggybacking off a celebrity.
Miranda Kerr has actually contributed to each and every product under their umbrella and as her skin clearly shows, she knows what she is talking about.
Then, we have the backing from the media. It would be fair to say that Elle, Vogue and Marie Clare know a good beauty product when they see one – they happen to review them every week.
The fact that KORA Organics Day and Night Cream has rave reviews from these publications is further evidence that it is likely to work for you and make your skin feel fresher than ever.
Does KORA Organics Day and Night Cream have side effects?
One of Miranda Kerr’s core principles is to rely on natural and organic components. This means that KORA Organics Day and Night Cream does not have any nasty side effects associated with it.
Price and Where to Buy
KORA Organics Day and Night Cream is available in a 1.7 fl. oz. tube and costs $64. There’s no doubt that this is more expensive than a lot of day and night cream products, but the organic nature is the reason behind the high pricing structure.
The product can be purchased from the official KORA organics website, however, the best price and fastest delivery is provided by Amazon right here.
Be the first to review “KORA Organics Day and Night Cream by Miranda Kerr”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Details & Specs
- The product arrives in a 13cm tall light blue tube, with the KORA brand and product details scribed in white.
- The product contains Matricaria chamomila, Lavandula angustifolia, Olea europea leaf, Fucus vesiculosus extract, Aloe barbadensis, Leaf juice, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil, Persea gratissima oil, Olivoyi hydrolyzed wheat protein, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycein, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Rosa eglantaria oil, Morinda citrifolia extract, Punica granatum sterols, Lavendula angustifolia oil, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Xanthan gum, Carrageenan, Butyrospermum parkii, Bisabolol, Sodiu hyalonurate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Oenothera biennis oil, Potassium hydroxide, Lactic acid, Anthemis nobilis oil, Sodium chloride, Beta carotene, Olea europea oil, aqua, Linalool and Limonene.
- If your skin becomes irritated whilst using the product, you should stop immediately.
- It should be stored below 30°C.
- Children should not use KORA Organics Day and Night Cream.
- You should conduct a patch test on the inside of your wrist before using KORA Organics Day and Night Cream on your face.
- The product doesn't contain any sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, glycols or silicones.
- To use the product, apply a small amount to the face and neck in both the morning and evening.
There are no reviews yet.