No products in the cart.
Home/Health & Beauty/Beauty/Skin Care
KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist by Miranda Kerr
KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist is a facial mist that will refresh your skin and provide antioxidant protection. The Miranda Kerr-back product does this via its 98.99% natural and 90.63% organic ingredients.
Everyone’s skin needs refreshing – the only problem is that most products are not able to do this effectively, or in a way which is safe for your skin.
Therefore, when we found KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist we were captivated. The product is largely organic and backed by none other than Miranda Kerr. It forced us into a review, which we will now dive into…
KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist Pros
- KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist is one of the most unique facial mists around. Not only will it nourish, refresh and protect your skin – its ingredients will also reduce your stress levels.
- These reduced stress levels will prompt more sleep. As anyone who has studied the skin will testify, this has the knock-on effect of even better skin. KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist tackles great skin from umpteen angles.
- It might take advantage of several angles, but KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist is actually a very simple product to apply. You only use it twice a day (morning and evening), and gently apply to clean skin. It will take minutes.
- Unlike the vast majority of facial mists which are out there, KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist can be applied over makeup. Again, it means that it’s completely simple to use.
- Over 90% of KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist is made from organic ingredients. This means that everything entering your body from this topical mist is absolutely safe. Your general health won’t deteriorate (which is in contrast to most facial products).
- Let’s not forget about Miranda Kerr. This former Victoria’sSecret model has some of the most desirable skin around. She’smanaged to get this because of her philosophies on organic skin care products. All of these philosophies are invested in KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist.
KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist Cons
- The product isn’t designed for anyone who likes to try different facial products out over time. This is because it has to be used within six months of opening, and also doesn’t contain a money-back guarantee.
- KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist is a product which is primarily available online – it’s difficult to pop to the shop and by instantly.
How Does It Work?
With over 90% of the ingredients within this product being organic, it means that the days of your body absorbing harmful, synthetic substances are long gone.
Even though you might think that topical creams are harmless to your general health, it’s worth mentioning that all of the ingredients are still absorbed into your bloodstream.
Therefore, with most of the ingredients in KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist being organic – your body is under much less stress from the start.
There are other reasons why the product works so successfully though. The core ingredients are crucial, with Aloe Vera, Noni and Lavender boasting the following benefits for your skin:
- Aloe Vera – The power of Aloe Vera has never been disputed – it’s something that has occurred in countless skin products over the years. The fact it contains folic acid, vitamins A, C and E is crucial here – they are natural antioxidants that can boost your skin’scondition significantly. Additionally, the substance happens to be one of the most moisturizing around.
- Noni – It might be a fruit, but this is perhaps the best kept secret in the health industry. Noni is something that Miranda Kerr has applied to her face since she was a child and the results certainly speak for themselves. It contains over 170 vitamins and minerals – all of which can work wonders to your skin.
- Lavender – The final component we’ll touch upon is Lavender. This is again quite common when it comes to the health industry, with the ingredient known for its comforting factors. If you suffer from any skin conditions that are caused by inflammation, studies have proven that this works wonders to reduce this problem.
Will KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist Work for You?
The previous section has probably underlined the science behind KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist, and just how beneficial an organic and natural product is for the skin.
In terms of non-scientific reasons why it should benefit you, let’s mull over some of the press coverage.
The like of Marie Clare and Elle haven’t lauded KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist because it is related to Miranda Kerr – but because of the results.
There are now so many celebrity-endorsed products out there, that this isn’t something which is going to sway a magazine to write a positive review. Instead, they’ve based their decision on pure factual evidence.
We may as well touch on Miranda Kerr as well. Her skin is flawless – little else has to be said. She has contributed to the development of KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist and you only have to glance at her face to see what sort of benefits it can offer.
Does KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist have side effects?
The product particulars state that KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist contains almost 99% of natural ingredients. As anyone who has studied the health industry will vouch, this means that side effects don’t exist.
Price and Where to Buy
KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist can currently be bought for $44 from Amazon.com. For this price, you will receive a 2.19 fl. oz. container.
Some might suggest that this is quite expensive for a facial cream, but the natural and organic composition is the reason the manufacturers have had to enter it into the market at a higher price than normal.
Be the first to review “KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist by Miranda Kerr”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Details & Specs
- KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist is as elegant as the woman behind it, arriving in a slender light blue bottle with white and black text documenting the particulars.
- The product contains Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Alcohol, Parfum, Polyglycerol-10 isostearate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Morina citrifolia extract, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Citrus aurantium ssp. bergamia oil, Malpighia glabra, d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl caprylate, maltodextrin, sodium chloride, lactic acid, aqua and linalool.
- KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist should be stored below 30°C to ensure it keeps properly.
- Additionally, it should be used within six months of opening.
- KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist should only be applied externally and should not come in contact with your eyes.
- You should test the product on your wrist to ensure that your skin is compatible.
- No sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A., D.E.A., glycols, silicones or PEGS are contained within KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist.
- You should use KORA Organics Calming Lavender Mist every morning and evening, after you have cleaned your face. Apply it with your hands.
- The product can be applied on top of any makeup you are wearing.
There are no reviews yet.