No products in the cart.
Whether it’s through the rigors of a hectic lifestyle, or just the side effects of aging, blemishes and skin seem to go hand-in-hand these days.
Countless products have hit the shelves with the aim of tackling these blemishes – although the organic nature of KORA Organics Blemish Gel made us immediately pulled to this one.
It made us decide to review it in detail, as we’ll now summarize…
KORA Organics Blemish Gel Pros
- Whether its blemishes or another skin condition that seems to blight your overall appearance, KORA Organics Blemish Gel will help to guard against it.
- It does this by relying on a concoction of natural and organic ingredients. This means that side effects are simply a thing of the past, while your body won’t be susceptible to all of the untested chemicals that are contained in so many other skin gels.
- Fighting against blemishes has never been easier. Merely apply a pea-sized amount to your face and experience the results in no time at all.
- While the woman behind KORA Organics Blemish Gel might get a lot of the headlines, huge publications like Marie Clare, Elle and Cosmopolitan have been quick to praise the product for its true value – not just because of the face behind it.
- On the subject of ‘that woman’, this is a product which has been put together by former Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr. She hasn’t just been paid a big wad of cash to endorse this – she has experimented over time to put together a KORA brand which relies on proven organic ingredients.
KORA Organics Blemish Gel Cons
- As we’ve all come to realize over time, organic products tend to cost more money to purchase. This is no different with KORA Organics Blemish Gel, which is slightly pricier than other products which tackle problematic skin.
- At the present time it is very difficult to obtain KORA Organics Blemish Gel from anywhere other than an online source.
How Does It Work?
One of the biggest benefits of KORA Organics Blemish Gel is the way in which it uses organic ingredients.
So many high-street brands tend to chuck all sorts of ingredients into their skincare products – all of which are absorbed by the skin and eventually reach the bloodstream.
KORA Organics Blemish Gel is different – when these organic ingredients are absorbed, absolutely no harm occurs whatsoever.
When we talk about these ingredients, it would be fair to say that the following are the most renowned:
- Noni This is something which tends to be in a lot of Kerr’s products, for the simple reason that it is inundated by vitamins and minerals. It’s understood that no fewer than 170 are crammed into this extract, all of which can act as antioxidants to improve the overall health of you and your skin. The fact Kerr has been using it since she was 12-years-old says everything about just how effective Noni can be for human skin.
- Aloe Vera This second ingredient really shouldn’t come as a surprise and KORA would be lying if they said that this was their invention. Aloe Vera has been around for years, with countless products taking advantage of its folic acid, vitamin A, C and E content. Ultimately, your skin will become more moisturized and soothed than ever before.
Will KORA Organics Blemish Gel Work for You?
One of the main ways in which we were alerted to this product was by the big magazine publications.
As anyone who studies the health and beauty industry will vouch, Cosmopolitan and Elle have huge reputations to safeguard.
It means that they are never going to endorse a product unless it works – and this appears to be exactly what KORA Organics Blemish Gel does. The press love it, and this is the first indication for us that it will work hugely well for you.
If we study the product’s history, there is further evidence though. As we have discovered in the previous section, KORA Organics Blemish Gel has been put together with ingredients that have vast amounts of science behind them.
Not only this, they have a ‘real life case study’ in the form of Miranda Kerr – a model whose skin is up there with the best in the world.
The fact that she has developed and tested KORA Organics Blemish Gel on herself tells us that this is one of the most successful skin gels of its kind. After all, when was the last time you saw Kerr with blemishes?
Does KORA Organics Blemish Gel have side effects?
A lot of KORA’s marketing material focusses around their products being organic. Unsurprisingly, KORA Organics Blemish Gel falls right into this category and it means that your skin will not react badly to the natural ingredients.
Obviously, it is always advisable to conduct a patch test to guarantee – but no side effects have yet been associated with this product.
Price and Where to Buy
One could suggest that the biggest downside comes with the price, with KORA Organics Blemish Gel retailing for $44 from Amazon.com.
However, this appears to be the norm for any sort of organic beauty product, so to class the gel as expensive would be unfair.
Details & Specs
- KORA Organics Blemish Gel is packaged in a light blue 7cm container, which holds 10ml of the solution.
- The product contains Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) Extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf juice, Alcohol, Glycerin, Cocoyl Proline, Malpighia glabra (Acerola Cherry Powder), Maltodextrin, Morinda citrifolia (Noni Fruit) Extract, Xantham Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium chloride (Macrobiotic Sea Salt), Lactic Acid and Aqua (Water).
- It does not contain any sulfates, parabens, synthetic of natural fragrance, synthetic colors, T.E.A., D.E.A., glycols, silicones or PEGS, while it is also ethoxylate and formaldehyde free.
- To apply the product, pump a small amount of the gel onto your hands before then massaging into the spot or blemish. It takes approximately 1-2 minutes before the solution fully dries.
- KORA Organics Blemish Gel contains 65.53% of ingredients that are derived from organic farming. 98.34% of total ingredients are from natural sources.
- To make sure that your skin is not irritated by any ingredients, it is advisable to conduct a patch test on the inside of your wrist.
- The product is certified by ECOCERT Greenlife.
- Make sure that children do not have access to the gel.
- Once opened, you should consume the product within six months.