No products in the cart.
If you’re the type of person who walks down the street and becomes jealous when you see another person’s seemingly flawless skin – you’re not alone.
In this day and age, where it seems harder than ever before to just “glow” from the outside, most of us are just crying out for smooth, pimple-free skin.
This is where Jason Apricot Scrubble comes in, with this facial product taking advantage of several natural ingredients to achieve it. Here, we review the product in detail to see if it matches to the marketing spiel.
Jason Apricot Scrubble Pros
- Jason Apricot Scrubble will polish away any impurities in your skin, leaving you with a completely fresh complexion and that ‘glow’ we all crave.
- This isn’t some sort of “fad”, Jason Apricot Scrubble relies on proven ingredients. For example, we all know the power Aloe Vera has on our skin – and this is one of the primary components of the product.
- As well as being an excellent cleansing product, Jason Apricot Scrubble can also be used as a pre-shave solution. Furthermore, both men and women can use it in this way.
- Allergic reactions are a thing of the past, Jason Apricot Scrubble takes advantage of natural and organic ingredients meaning that your skin is only subjected to the very best.
- Unlike some facial cleansers, you merely apply to damp skin and massage into your face. It takes seconds – there’s no complicated application here.
- For those of you who take a moral-stance when it comes to beauty products, this is one of the few that is not tested on animals.
- Finally, this is a product which has been made by the world-famous Jason brand. This is a company who have been around since the 50s and have a superb reputation due to the fact they don’t use any risky chemicals in their products.
Jason Apricot Scrubble Cons
- Despite Jason’s reputation, it’s still quite difficult to purchase the product on the high-street. Buying online is your best port of call.
- Some past users have suggested that it’s quite a harsh treatment due to the size of the grains.
How Does It Work?
It would be fair to say that Jason Apricot Scrubble contains three primary ingredients; Aloe Vera, Apricot Kernels and Jojoba.
We all know about the power of Aloe Vera; this is one of the most renowned ingredients in the health and beauty industry.
It used to treat a whole host of conditions, from acne to sunburn – it is one of the most proven ingredients around if you have any sort of skin complaint.
There is less information available on the other two components. Firstly, Apricot Kernels have been included in the product to act as a moisturizer.
Despite this, it’s not actually greasy, allowing your skin to become nourished without any ill-effects.
Jojoba oil is probably even less well known, with this ingredient deriving from the seeds of a shrub which tends to be found across California, Mexico and Arizona.
It’s something that can easily be absorbed, while experts have found that it is excellent in firming and softening the texture of the skin.
Will Jason Apricot Scrubble Work for You?
Jason have become one of the world’s favorite brands over the last fifty years, with their ‘friendly’ products going down a storm with a certain target audience.
However, it’s not just the animal enthusiasts who are at home with this brand, they have been established for so long for the simple reason that their products are successful, as well as sustainable.
This in itself was enough evidence for us that Jason Apricot Scrubble could be a really competent player when it comes to an exfoliating solution.
When we then delved into the science, we were even more convinced.
After all, Aloe Vera is something which has been at the center of an unbelievable amount of scientific studies which have all proven its importance for the skin, while there is also backing to suggest that Jojoba oil and Apricot kennels are really beneficial for the skin as well.
Bearing this in mind, we have no qualms that this is a skincare product which could work for most of you who try it.
Price and Where to Buy
The price is something that surprised us hugely with Jason Apricot Scrubble. Despite being based on organic and natural products, it was still available to purchase for just £4.99 from BigGreenSmile.com here.
Details & Specs
- Jason Apricot Scrubble arrives in a quirky orange tube, which contains 128ml of the cleanser.
- The tube is 6.2 x 2.5 x 1.5 in, weighing at 0.3 lbs.
- If you are using Jason Apricot Scrubble as a scrub, simply apply when your skin is wet. Massage as you would with any other skincare product, before rinsing the solution off.
- If you are using it as a pre-shave product, apply in the same way before washing off just before you shave.
- If you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to take a small patch test.
- The product should be kept away from the eye area.
- Jason Apricot Scrubble should be kept away from children.
- The primary ingredients are Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate and Fragrance (Parfum).