No products in the cart.
Jac Vapour Electronic Cigarettes
Jac Vapour are one of the premier brands in the electronic cigarette industry and sell everything from starter packs, advanced kits to e-liquids. It means that you can finally make smoking healthier, cheaper and potentially tastier as well.
Over the last few years e-cigarettes have started to slowly take over the traditional smoking market – in a move which many people never thought would happen.
Nevertheless, this is an industry which is much less regulated and it means that you have to be particularly cautious when choosing an e-cig brand.
Bearing this in mind, we were inclined to review Jac Vapour after reading their reputation as one of the most renowned brands in the world. Here’s our full lowdown on the company.
Jac Vapour Pros
- It doesn’t matter what kit you buy, all Jac Vapour products will still feel like that “traditional cigarette”. This is especially important if you are still smoking “old-style” cigarettes – as you’ll barely notice a difference in the feel and general touch of Jac Vapour products.
- It doesn’t matter whether you are a seasoned e-cig smoker or someone who is new to the industry. Jac Vapour has everything you need to get started with or continue your habit; from starter kits, e-liquids, batteries and cartomizers.
- The company offer one of the biggest e-liquid ranges around. As well as containing umpteen flavors (there’s over 26 available), they sell specialist e-liquids such as vaporless ones to cater for absolutely everyone.
- Let’s look at this from a financial viewpoint as well. The pricing structure that Jac Vapour uses represents such good value for money that you’ll be saving hundreds of dollars every year by using the brand.
- From a health perspective the company also come out on top. Electronic cigarettes are known to be much more beneficial for your health than standard ones; in other words, they might make you live longer.
- For those of you who are worried about the social stigma of e-cigs, the products come to the rescue again. Stop worrying about odors and bad breath; the products work on vaporless technology meaning that you won’t ever have that dreaded cigarette-breath.
- While Jac Vapour made their name in the UK, they have quickly spread across the globe. This international dominance just shows how successful the company is and how much quality is invested into all of their products.
Jac Vapour Cons
- If you are buying a starter kit, the initial cost will be more than a typical box of cigarettes.
- Don’t be completely fooled by the electronic tag that is associated with these products; they still can’t be used by under 18s and you should scrutinize the ingredients list to ensure you aren’t allergic to anything.
How Does It Work?
In essence, Jac Vapour products work in exactly the same way as any other e-cigarette.
They use a rechargeable battery and cartridge full of flavor, with the latter heating the cartridge to vaporize the liquid and emit the mist that we have become accustomed to over the years.
Therefore, from a usability perspective, the products work similarly to traditional cigarettes – you inhale in the same mannerism.
However, due to the lack of harmful chemicals and the fact the device can be re-used time and time again, you are preserving your health and wallet whilst still enjoying your smoke.
Are Jac Vapour Suitable for You?
If you currently smoke traditional cigarettes, or if you have already made the switch to e-cigs, Jac Vapour could be a brand that suits you.
For the beginner, their range of starter kits is extensive and will certainly serve your needs. For those who have been smoking electronic cigarettes for a while meanwhile, the company has a lot of advanced kits which just aren’t covered by many competing brands.
These kits tend to boast umpteen features, such as removable batteries and different voltages, to give you flexibility that is generally unheard of.
We could also venture into the umpteen flavors that are available, which effectively enhance your smoking experience, or the fact that the products use the same technology which is seen as being much healthier than traditional smoking.
In other words, if you are someone who wants to make a difference to their health, save money and perhaps experience a different side to smoking courtesy of e-liquid flavors, Jac Vapour products might be suitable for you.
Price and Where to Buy
As we’ve already commented on, the amount of products available at JacVapour.com really is impressive.
If we start with the starter kits, you have several options depending on your requirements. For example, V3i kits are seen as some of the most compact versions around and are ideal for those of you who crave portability. Prices here vary between $29.21 and $76.89.
If longevity is more your thing, it’s here where the VGO2 and EGO kit is presented. These contain batteries which are designed to last much longer than usual, with the prices being set between $46.13 and $76.89.
For those of you who have been smoking electronic cigarette for a while, something like the VV kit might be more suitable. This allows you to switch the voltage which ultimately means that you can burn flavor at different heats and gain a little flexibility. In these cases, you can pick a VV kit up for anything between $52.28 and $76.89.
There are even more advanced kits that are available in the Jac Vapour range though and if you hold at least some degree of understanding in relation to battery safety, they can allow you to prolong your use of the product.
For example, SMOK Magneto kits have removable batteries and unsurprisingly, this means that you can use the product for slightly longer than you normally would.
If we turn to the e-liquids, there are 26 different flavors available ranging from apple, menthol, grape to kiwi.
It generally costs $6.69 per e-liquid, although if you would like a vaporless solution the price tends to rise by just over a dollar to $7.98. Regardless, it still represents a huge saving on traditional smoking.
Details & Specs
- The products are not intended to be used as nicotine replacement therapy.
- They do not contain any tar or tobacco.
- Jac Vapour should not be used by anyone who is under the age of 18.
- The products are also not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- It is possible to purchase e-liquids in 10ml and 20ml bottles, with 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg and 24mg strengths all available.
- The e-liquids contain 80% propylene glycol and 20% vegetable glycerine. Some people have allergies to these substances, so check before you buy.