No products in the cart.
Impact Whey Protein by Myprotein
Impact Whey Protein is a powder that contains 20g of protein per 25g scoop and is available in no fewer than 29 different flavors. It will allow you to build lean muscle by enhancing the protein synthesis process like no other product.
We all keep getting told about the importance of protein and how crucial it is to stuff our diet full of this substance.
Unfortunately, cooking umpteen chickens, eggs and other high-protein foods is nigh-on-impossible for most of us due to our hectic lives.
Therefore, when we saw a supplement that contained huge amounts of protein, we were captivated. Here are our views on Impact Whey Protein.
Impact Whey Protein Pros
- Protein powders aren’t anything new, but most of these just don’t deliver enough protein. Impact Whey Protein is different and will provide up to 80% of quality, undenatured protein to your body.
- To put the above into perspective, around 20g of protein is released for every 25g scoop. These are figures which are almost unheard of in the industry.
- As we all know, high quantities of protein are unbeatable from a bodybuilding perspective. They will allow your muscles to recover and build at a much faster rate – prompting that beach body in record speeds.
- As well as containing high amounts of protein, the product is low in fat and carbohydrates. In other words, you will reduce your body fat levels whilst using it.
- The manufacturers have created several flavors, meaning that as well as being great for your body, Impact Whey Protein will completely satisfy your taste buds as well.
- On the subject of the company behind the product, MyProtein is one of the leading brands in the bodybuilding supplements industry and are pioneers in nutrition.
Impact Whey Protein Cons
- It should go without saying that this isn’t a miracle protein powder. You will have to work out at least sometimes to reap the benefits.
- The product is currently only available online.
How Does It Work?
The reason why Impact Whey Protein has become so renowned is because of the high amount of essential amino acids and branch chain amino acids which are contained within the product.
Over time, research has concluded that these are vital for stimulating protein synthesis and as we all know, this is the process which allows us to build muscle at unprecedented rates.
Another way in which the product works so well is through its absorption rates. Its composition means that it enters your system at an extraordinary fast rate and this allows the recovery period to kick in at record speeds and allow you to build those bulging muscles much quicker as well.
Will Impact Whey Protein Work for You?
It should go without saying that if you don’t currently go to the gym, Impact Whey Protein isn’t going to make any difference whatsoever to your body. You have to put the time in, and allow the product to work alongside your gym schedule.
Even if you are only a recreational gym user, this product will still make a difference. Again, protein consumption can make all of your workouts have more striking effects and ultimately allow you to have more lean muscle.
Countless studies over the decades have proven this with protein and the beauty about Impact Whey Protein is that this product contains huge amounts of the substance per scoop.
At this point we should also look to some results from past users. The general feedback is that the taste of Impact Whey Protein is up there with the best – with this mainly due to the variety of flavors that are available.
Additionally, many are astounded at the price of Impact Whey Protein, which is again seen as being the best value.
Price and Where to Buy
There are countless Impact Whey Protein products to choose from, mainly because the supplement arrives in no fewer than twenty nine flavors.
The price depends largely on the flavor, whilst it goes without saying that the quantity also has a big effect. For example, a 5.5 lb banana pouch is currently priced at $38.49. If you were to instead purchase the same quantity but in mocha flavor, the price increases to $43.99.
Generally, the company only sells 2.2 lbs of the less-renowned flavors such as latte, rocky road and tiramisu. In all these cases, the price is $21.59.
For those looking to get the maximum amount of protein, we will return to the banana example again. An 11 lb pouch of this costs $71.99, while the price is similar for other flavors.
All of these figures are in relation to the official website of Impact Whey Protein, which can be found at MyProtein.com.
Details & Specs
- Impact Whey Protein arrives in a silver and blue pouch, detailing the branding and product flavor.
- The 2.2 lb pouch contains 40 servings, the 5.5 lb has 100 servings while the 11 lb has 200 servings.
- It is recommended to add 150-250ml of water or milk with 25kg of the product. You should then shake and consume accordingly.
- It is advisable to follow the above steps 2-3 times a day to reap positive rewards from Impact Whey Protein.
- All of the protein pouches, regardless of their flavor, contain 15 calories.