No products in the cart.
Being able to boost your workout intensity by an extra 20% is something that seems almost impossible to some of us.
However, after seeing Hyper Vest Pro in action, it seems there could be a viable solution. This weighted vest has gained a lot of positive attention recently, as we’ll investigate through the course of our review.
Hyper Vest Pro pros
- Hyper Vest Pro is a weighted vest which is rare in the sense that it allows for a complete range of motion. In other words, it might contain numerous weights, but these aren’t going to get in the way of your workout one bit.
- It might fit snugly to your body, but don’t worry about working up a sweat. The fabric used to construct the vest is breathable and will wick moisture away – you’ll barely notice it’s there. This means your body won’t get too hot or too cold, it will remain just right.
- The vest contains 10 lbs worth of weights, but for those of you wishing to get even more out of the product it is possible to purchase booster packs. In fact, some of the vests can hold up to 46 lbs of weights.
- You don’t have to be a seasoned gym enthusiast to take advantage of this vest. Some people will just use it around the house to make gradual gains, while others will wear it as much as possible to aid injury rehabilitation. You’ll improve your body strength and overall fitness by using it in any scenario.
- If you’re undecided upon receiving the product, the manufacturers will allow you three months to make your decision through their refund policy.
- Hyper Vest Pro has been brought to the market by Onnit, who certainly know their stuff when it comes to fitness. They have produced some world-renowned supplements, clothing and just have that reputation that every athlete wants to be associated with.
Hyper Vest Pro cons
- While each vest arrives with 10 lbs, you will have to purchase a separate booster pack if you wish to get even more out of the product.
- Hyper Vest Pro is largely available online – you’ll struggle to find it on the high street.
What is unique about Hyper Vest Pro?
It goes without saying that if you carry an unfamiliar amount of extra weight around with you, your body is going to be under more stress as it causes resistance.
Ultimately, this is going to prompt a whole host of benefits including weight loss and strength gains, but it can also help stop conditions like osteoporosis in its tracks.
Most products which add such weight to your body will clatter around and be utterly uncomfortable to wear. The tight-fitting nature of Hyper Vest Pro means this isn’t an issue, it clings to your body to such an extent that you don’t realize it’s there and many people will wear it under their normal clothing.
In comparison to other weight belts, there is a lot of flexibility in relation to the amount of weight the product can actually carry. While it arrives with 10 lbs, this can be increased substantially depending on the size of belt you purchase. It means that you can grow with it so to speak, and it can adapt as your body becomes stronger.
The fabric of the Hyper Vest Pro is also worthy of a mention. It’s classed as a breathable, wicking fabric and this is hugely significant when it comes to working out.
You won’t have sweat building up all over your body and wreaking havoc with your temperature control. Instead, your body will be kept cool (or warm, depending on the conditions) and you will be able to exercise in a much more tolerable environment.
Is Hyper Vest Pro suitable for you?
The beauty about this product is that it can be suitable for so many people. Unsurprisingly, the main candidates will be those of you who hit the gym on a regular basis and wish to get even more out of your workouts.
For example, if you usually use the treadmill, running with one of these vests on should increase your speed over time, as you’ll be training with so much more resistance.
The same can be applied to multiple other exercises, you will just get so much more out of each session due to this added resistance.
However, it’s not just people who like to train who will benefit from the Hyper Vest Pro. Many people use them without even venturing out of their own home; they can prompt fantastic rewards just by carrying out everyday tasks through the house.
Therefore, the market for the Hyper Vest Pro is large. In other words, if you’re looking to get a little bit extra out of your day (up to 20% according to the manufacturers), this could be a suitable product for you.
The fact that the product can fit under clothing and not be recognized is massively significant as well, this means that you can carry out your workout or house chores without attracting any attention or appearing any differently.
Price and where to buy
The Hyper Vest Pro is currently available for $169.99, while the 5 lbs weights which can be purchased in addition to the product cost $29.99.
These prices reflect the offers available on Onnit.com, who are the official retailer of the Hyper Vest Pro.
Details & Specs
- The Hyper Vest Pro arrives in a shade of light grey, with the weights barely noticeable to the naked eye.
- The vest is available in four different sizes.
- A 'small' version of the vest has a maximum weight capacity of 23 lbs and is designed for athletes weighing between 90 and 130 lbs, standing between 5' and 5'4".
- The medium offering is designed for those of you who are between 5'4" and 5'9", weighing between 130 and 170 lbs. This version has a maximum weight capacity of 26 lbs.
- The large vest has an increased weight capacity of 34 lbs. This is designed for a weight range between 170 and 210 lbs, and a height range of 5'9" to 6'4".
- The final size is X-large, with this designed for anyone in excess of 210 lbs and over 6'4". This has a maximum weight capacity of 46 lbs.
- The Hyper Vest Pro arrives with 10 lbs of weights, although bundles of 5 lbs can be purchased separately if you wish to "add on" and make the product heavier.