No products in the cart.
Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint
Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint is a fluoride-free toothpaste that has been designed by Jessica Alba’s own cosmetics company. It relies on natural ingredients to whiten children’s teeth and provide a fresh mint taste at the same time.
As every parent knows, kids aren’t bothered about what a toothpaste does for their teeth. In other words, taste is everything.
Therefore, when we came across a fluoride-free formula that does wonders for their teeth and tastes fantastically we were intrigued. This is what we found out when we reviewed Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint in detail.
Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint Pros
- Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint will brighten children’s teeth, leave their gums much healthier and fight the build-up of all of those nasty’s that occur in the mouth.
- It might have immense health benefits for their teeth, but the taste is one of the big selling points here. Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint isn’t just your standard minty freshness – it’s one of the nicest tasting kids toothpastes available.
- Don’t worry about the great taste occurring artificially – there are no artificial sweeteners here. In fact, harmful chemicals are out, and in are a whole host of natural ingredients that won’t do any harm to their mouths and gums whatsoever.
- There have been stories of kids waking up and wanting to brush their teeth as soon as they leap out of bed. The taste is that good.
- Amongst all of the nice tastes and white teeth is some genuine science. It relies on calcium, baking soda and several organic ingredients which are proven to booth the health of your teeth.
- While the kids might not realize it, Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint is actually brought to the market by one of the biggest celebrities around. Jessica Alba has founded the Honest brand and as well as her Hollywood status, it’s worth mentioning that she has some deep moral believes which make her company a lot different and honest (coincidently) to most others around.
Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint Cons
- The toothpaste has something of a gritty texture, which some children may struggle to adjust to if they are used to commercial brands.
- While Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint is by no means expensive, it is slightly pricier than other toothpastes.
How Does It Work?
This is one of the biggest questions which surrounds Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint, as most toothpastes are now based on a fluoride formula.
As the product doesn’t use this, it instead has to rely on a whole host of other ingredients to whiten and clean teeth whilst staying completely safe for children.
Perhaps some of the most well-known ingredients in this regard come in the form of baking soda and naturral silica, which are both proven to polish and whiten teeth.
Then, the manufacturers have used organic aloe, bisabolol and organic ginger to sooth irritation that can sometimes hinder young gums during the brushing process.
There are no harsh chemicals in this, which is the big difference with other commercial children’s teeth products.
Is Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint Suitable for You?
Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint is designed for any child who is just opposed to brushing their teeth, and needs something extra to get them over to the sink in a morning.
We’ve found that the taste is one of the best that has ever been devised in a kid’s toothpaste and some of the feedback from parents has been staggering. Many have commented that their little ones now no longer mind brushing their teeth, which is quite frankly amazing.
There are of course other reasons why this might be a suitable toothpaste for your child. The lack of fluoride is something that is hugely beneficial, and the fact that Honest have replaced this with several less-potent ingredients is only going to benefit your child’s mouth.
In other words, as well as satisfying your child, Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint will also keep you safe in the knowledge that it will be keeping their teeth and gums in order as well.
Does Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint have any side effects?
The composition of Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint means that it is unlikely that side effects will occur.
Price and Where to Buy
Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint is currently available in two packages, both from Amazon right here.
The first is a 6 oz version, which is priced at $7.54. For those who wish to buy in bulk and obtain a slight discount, two 6 oz packages can be bought for $13.99.
Details & Specs
- Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint arrives in a colorful container which is clearly designed to appeal to children.
- The container is 6 oz and to use, children should squeeze just a pea-sized amount onto the toothbrush.
- To be completely effective, the toothpaste should be used at least twice a day, or after every meal.
- Children under 6-years-old should be supervised to ensure that they do not swallow the toothpaste.
- The product has not been tested on animals and does not use any animal by-products.
- Honest Kids Toothpaste Strawberry Mint contains Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate (Mineral), Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Carrageenan (Seaweed-Derived Stabilizer), Calcium Glycerophosphate (Mineral), Bisabolol (Botanical Soother), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica (Mineral) and Sodium Chloride (Common Salt).