No products in the cart.
Home/Health & Beauty/Beauty/Hair Care/Hair Loss
Har Vokse is a hair loss supplement which arrives in both spray and capsule format. It not only works to prevent hair loss, but also to thicken and strengthen any new hair which grows.
Many of us think that hair loss is only reserved for elderly men. Unfortunately, this couldn’t be more false, with this condition affecting absolutely anyone in the world.
Modern lifestyles mean that hair loss has become even more common over the years although rather fret (and lose more hair in the process), supplements have been released to ease the situation.
Har Vokse certainly falls into this category, as we review the product in full detail over the course of this page.
Har Vokse Pros
- Har Vokse works in two ways; it will both protect and strengthen your hair. This immediately goes against the principles of most hair loss supplements, as the product is able to attack the condition from multiple angles.
- Even though the product can be bought in two forms, your day-to-day activities won’t be hindered. Whether you use the hair spray or oral supplement, it takes seconds out of your day which is small change for the life-changing results to your head of hair.
- Some past users have been mesmerized by the results, with some seeing their hair loss situation improve in a matter of days.
- If you still remain reserved about the product, the manufacturers’ 60-day money-back guarantee might settle your nerves. In other words, if your hair loss doesn’t slow down, you can get your money back.
- We should also pay particular attention to the company who are retailing Har Vokse, Bauer Nutrition. This is a brand who only associate themselves with the very best supplements (across all industries) and the fact they have been around for so many years just highlights their trustworthy reputation.
Har Vokse Cons
- If you purchase the combined spray and oral supplement package, Har Vokse is slightly more expensive than competing products.
- The product is not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers.
How Does It Work?
As anyone who has researched hair loss in detail will tell you, it’s a complicated subject.
Bearing this in mind, it won’t come as a surprise to read that the manufacturers have invested significant time in selecting several powerful and natural ingredients to make the product work:
Camellia Sinensis – While this is an ingredient which has been long-associated with tea production, it has other benefits. It has been found to have conditioning properties, which are able to promote moisture around the scalp.
Centella Asiatica – As the name suggests, this is native to Asia. However, it is also widely known in the cosmetics industry, with manufacturers using it as it has been found to prevent hair loss and thicken existing hair.
Coffea Arabica Seed – Coffee is another one of those ingredients with umpteen qualities; one of which happens to be the fact that it can bring elasticity to the hair. It has also been known to repair split ends, meaning that its inclusion in Har Vokse is crucial.
Will Har Vokse Work For You?
So far, the omens about Har Vokse seem to be promising for those men and women who are suffering with hair loss.
Firstly, let’s not forget the fact that this is a product being sold on BauerNutrition.com. As we’ve already pointed out, this is a brand that has been known to only feature the most successful supplements in the world – so this is the first encouraging sign.
Secondly, we’ve heard a lot of positive feedback from others who have used the product in the past. While many are quick to point out that it is a premium product and the cost reflects this, the general consensus is that the results are there for all to see with hair becoming noticeably thicker in a week.
Bearing the above two factors in mind, we think Har Vokse is a product that will work for the vast majority of people who try it.
Price and Where to Buy
Har Vokse is currently available in three different packages, all of which can be purchased exclusively from the Bauer Nutrition online store.
The first is the option that most people tend to go for, combining both the spray and the oral supplement. This is currently available for $123.52.
For those of you who just wish to try the spray on its own, this is now priced at $67.77. The oral supplement is slightly cheaper and retails for $60.18.
There’s no doubt that the above prices do represent a premium product, although anyone wishing to dip their toe in the water can at least opt for the oral supplement which is reasonably priced.
Details & Specs
- Har Vokse is available both as a spray and oral supplement. The former arrives in a grey bottle, while the supplement is a white bottle of capsules.
- The spray product should be used twice a day into damp hair, while two supplements should be consumed daily for the oral version.
- The product contains amla extract (300mg), rosemary leaf extract (200mg), oat straw (150mg), silica (50mg), vitamin E (12mg), vitamin B6 (1.4mg), selenium (55ug), biotin (50ug), copper (1mg), methionine (50mg), L-cysteine (50mg), L-arginine (50mg), L-lysine (50mg) and hydrolysed marine collagen (500mg).
- Har Vokse should not be used by pregnant or nursing mothers, or any person under the age of 18.
- The product should be stored in a cool and dry place.
There are no reviews yet.