No products in the cart.
Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating Clarifying Conditioner
Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner is designed to hydrate normal to dry hair which is overworked and stressed. It is Lauryl and Laureth sulfate free and will balance the pH of your hair to leave it in optimum condition.
It doesn’t matter what some of us do, our hair is still dull and quite frankly, something of a mess.
It’s in these cases where the choice of conditioning product really can make the difference, with Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner recently hitting the market for those of you who fall into this unfortunate category.
Let’s now take a look at this conditioner to see if it can bring your hair back to life from its dull state.
Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner Pros
- Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner will leave your hair pH balanced – which will ultimately bring back the shine and life that we all crave.
- If you have normal to dry hair, this is just the product for you. All of its ingredients boast hydrating qualities – meaning that you can transform the look of your hair in no time at all.
- It might be one of the more advanced conditioners that is available on the market, but Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner is used like every other. After shampooing, simply massage the product into your hair before rinsing out. There’s no complication here.
- The reception from customers is quite frankly fantastic. Most can’t believe the difference it has made to their dry hair and the days of ‘frizz’ are long gone.
- Giovanni should be given a mention as well, with their reputation one of the best in the business due to their emphasis on natural products. The fact they have been around since the 70s also helps.
Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner Cons
- If you have greasy hair, the make-up of this conditioner means that it’s not really designed for you.
- If you are looking for a budget conditioner, Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner is also not for you. While it’s certainly not overpriced, it is more costly than the brands that are typically found on the high-street.
How Does It Work?
The focus on Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner is to just add moisture and hydration to your hair.
This is the reason it is only designed for those of you with dry or normal hair, as its concoction of ingredients is able to restore this hair type to one that is much more hydrated.
One of the biggest reasons why we have dry and dull hair is because it is overworked and environmentally stressed.
This causes the pH levels of it to become unbalanced – with the end result being uninspiring to say the least. Through the concoction of ingredients that Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner possesses, these pH levels can be restored and your hair suddenly becomes a lot more manageable.
Will Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner Work for You?
One of the big reasons we decided to review Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner in the first place was because of the brand behind it.
Giovanni have an immense history behind them; they’ve been in existence since 1978 and during this period they have received plenty of plaudits. Whenever they release a product, the industry just drools over it.
When you also consider some of the feedback that the conditioner has received, it’s further evidence that this is a product which should work like a charm for you.
A lot of women can’t believe how their dry tangles no longer exist, and are instead replaced by smooth hair that is just inspiring to look at.
Some people are surprised at how mild the odor is as well – with many speculating that this is because the conditioner isn’t like rival products and doesn’t use lots of nasty chemicals that need to be masked.
Price and Where to Buy
Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner is now available for £7.99 from BigGreenSmile.com right here.
As we have already mentioned, this might be slightly higher than most conditioners although the natural concoction of ingredients mean that it was always going to be priced a little more expensive.
Details & Specs
- Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner arrives in a simplistic white container, with the product details noted in black text.
- To apply the product, use your shampoo as normal before massaging Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner into your wet hair. Once you have used it, simply rinse out.
- The product is designed for anyone who has normal to dry hair.
- Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Conditioner weight 2.2 pounds and measures 1 x 1 x 1 inches.
- The ingredients include Aqua (Purified Water), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Leaf Extract, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol and Fragrance With Essential Oils.