No products in the cart.
GenF20 Plus helps the body produce more of Human Growth Hormone, which in turn encourages muscle gains, weight loss and general youthfulness. It does this by relying on completely natural ingredients to guard against side effects.
We’ve known for years the effects that HGH can have on the body. Think about looking younger, slimmer and having more toned muscles – these are just some of the benefits that this hormone can bring.
Fortunately, the days of relying on HGH from dangerous steroids appear to be over. GenF20 Plus is made completely naturally and is able to encourage the body to produce more HGH. Here, we review the product in full detail.
GenF20 Plus Pros
- In some ways, GenF20 Plus is one of the simplest products out there. It will increase your HGH levels and as we all know, this promotes firmer muscles, less fat, less wrinkles and everything else that makes you look youthful again.
- There are no myths behind GenF20 Plus, with one study showing that it increased IGF1 levels by 28% in less than three months.
- As well as the scientific studies, various doctors have endorsed the product which again shows just how highly thought of it is.
- In the past, you may have had to receive HGH injections to boost your levels of the hormone. Now, you merely take advantage of tablets and an oral spray – there’s no need for needles anymore.
- On the subject of the oral spray, this is the reason HGH is so much more successful than rival products. It allows your body to release HGH even more quickly, and reap the rewards as a result.
- As the product is made entirely from natural ingredients, there are no side effects. This is again in stark contrast to HGH injections; which carried dangerous adverse effects following prolonged use.
- There’s no risk to your pocket with GenF20 Plus. If the product doesn’t work for you, you can get your money back within 60 days.
- Leading Edge Health are the company behind the product and this in itself is a reason to be confident. This is a company who have been around since the 90s; simply because their products are hugely successful.
GenF20 Plus Cons
- GenF20 Plus can only be purchased on the internet.
- The oral spray element of this product might deter some people from trying out the “different” form of treatment.
How Does It Work?
The manufacturers of GenF20 Plus have used some of most potent ingredients out there which are proven to stimulate the body into increasing HGH levels. These include:
L-Arginine Some of the medical proof behind this component is staggering. For example, one study showed that it is able to triple your HGH levels, whilst also having “side benefits” of fighting cancer, burning fat and building muscle tissue.
L-Clycine This substance has been found to help the pituitary gland secrete HGH.
Pituitary (Anterior) Powder This has been included for similar reasons and as the name suggests, Pituitary (Anterior) Powder is able to stimulate the pituitary gland. In turn, this promotes an increased release of HGH.
L-Lysine This has been included purely for efficiency purposes. Tests have shown that when it is combined with Arginine it is ten times more effective.
GABA This works slightly differently to the other ingredients that have been looked at, with GABA being able to stimulate the production of HGH via the nervous system.
Will It Work For You?
First and foremost, GenF20 relies on HGH. Over the years, this has been proven time and time again to encourage weight loss, muscle gain and just generally makes us look youthful again.
The fact that a scientific study showed that GenF20 increased levels of IGF-1 by 28% tells us that it will almost definitely help anyone achieve the above benefits. This is because IGF-1 is the primary mediator of HGH meaning that when we have more of this, we also produce more HGH.
Bearing all of the scientific backing in mind, this is one of the most convincing products of its kind when it comes to HGH boosters.
GenF20 Plus Price and Where to Buy it
GenF20 Plus currently retails for $82.99 for a one month supply, although you can take advantage of savings if you purchase more in advance.
For example, if you buy two months’ worth you will save $40, while six months results in a discount of $200.
Additionally, it’s possible to purchase the tablets and oral spray individually. In this case, the former costs $59.99, while the spray retails at $39.99.
All of these packages are available from the official website of the product, over at GenF20.com.
Details and Specs
- GenF20 Plus arrives as two items. The first is a green packet containing 120 capsules - with this being the equivalent of a one month supply. The secondary component comes in the form of an oral spray, which is of similar packaging.
- The supplement is formed of sixteen ingredients including L-Arginine (130mg), L-Glutamine (115mg), L-Glycine (100mg), L-Lysine (100mg), L-Tyrosine (100mg), Astragalus Root Extract (60mg), Deer Antler Velvet (50mg), GABA (50mg), Colostrum (50mg), L-Valine (40mg), Pituitary Anterior Powder (30mg), Phosphatidyl Choline (25mg0, L-Ornithine (25mg), GTF Chromium (0.1mg).
- If you are taking any other medications you should consult with a physician before using the product.
- The product has not been designed to be used by children and a physician should again be consulted if this is going to occur.