No products in the cart.
Most of us turn to citrus fruits to grab one of our ‘five a day’, but what if we were to tell you that they might help you shed your abdominal fat?
That’se xactly what the manufacturers of CitriTherm have claimed, with their product taking the weight loss market by storm. Bearing this in mind, here is a full review of the product to see if it really lives up to all of the marketing hype.
- CitriTherm is based on genuine, proven science. It takes advantage of Sinetrol, which has been consistently found to speed up your metabolism and help you burn more calories.
- The unique concoction of ingredients will also provide your body with a magnificent boost of energy. You will be able to get so much more out of every day, and this will be evident in the additional calories you can burn.
- Its “proven” nature can be related to science. The main component of CitriTherm, Sinetrol, has been found in some studies to help people lose 22% of their body fat.
- These surveys didn’t take years to put together either; the benefits should be experienced after just one month.
- Despite its power, CitriTherm is capsule-based. It isn’t difficult to consume and will take just seconds away from your normal daily activities.
- The make-up of these capsules and the ingredients inside of them means that CitriTherm is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- The product has been brought to the shelves by Evolution Slimming. If you’ve followed the weight loss industry closely you’ll know all about these guys – they’re reputable, have bricks-and-mortar stores across the country and can just be trusted.
- CitriTherm relies on caffeine as one of its primary weight loss ingredients. If you happen to be sensitive to this ingredient, you may have to have it early in the day when it isn’t going to disrupt your sleep patterns.
- Like a lot of weight loss products, it’s not recommended to use CitriTherm if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How Does It Work?
CitriTherm has one of the most interesting sets of ingredients and while most of us might be familiar with caffeine, it’s the Sinetrol mix which is the real selling factor here.
Sinetrol is formed from natural citrus and has been found to stimulate the process of lipolysis. Subsequently, your body will be able to break down triglycerides at a much faster rate.
These triglycerides are stored in fat cells and the end result is that free fatty acids are released, as is glycerol.
When this process is combined with the effects of caffeine, which is known to enhance your metabolism and also provide you with extra energy, the fat burning effects of CitriTherm can be phenomenal.
Will CitriTherm Work for You?
The science behind CitriTherm has suggested that the product could be a very worthwhile solution if you are looking to manage your weight more effectively.
The fact that it works in the background to enhance your metabolism is crucial here – as this means that it is suitable even if you do little to no exercise. Of course, the more exercise you embark on the more success you will experience, but CitriTherm is certainly one of those products that can work with little effort.
When we talk about the science, we’re really referring to some of the studies that have been conducted on the main ingredient Sinetrol.
One of these found that the average participant lost around of 22% of body fat in just three months, while another found that abdominal body fat decreased by an average of 9.73% following use of Sinetrol.
As such, if you also happen to be struggling with weight that accumulates around your midriff, this could be a very effective product for you.
Does CitriTherm have any side effects?
All of the ingredients that make up CitriTherm are completely natural. This is hugely beneficial when it comes to side effects, which have never been reported because of the ‘natural factor’.
Price and Where to Buy
When it comes to price, CitriTherm seems to be available at a competitive rate when compared to rival solutions.
A 60-capsule supply costs just £39.99 and considering the fact you only need two capsules per day, this should last for one month.
Citritherm is available from the evolution slimming official store.
Details & Specs
- CitriTherm arrives in a white and orange bottle which contains 60-capsules, at a weight of 450mg.
- It is recommended to consume one capsule, twice a day. The manufacturers advise taking one at breakfast and one at lunch. This means that the standard container of CitriTherm should last for thirty days.
- The product should be stored in a cool, dry place and you should consult the best before date on the packaging before consuming.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under 18 then you should consult with a doctor before using CitriTherm.
- The product contains Sinetrol® XPur (Red orange (Citrus sinensis L.), Sweet orange (Citrus sinensis L.), Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi/ Citrus grandis L. Osbeck), Guarana (Paullinia cupana), Maltodextrin (Zea Mays L.)), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Green Tea Extract (40% Catechins / 60% Polyphenols / 8% Caffeine), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc Oxide, Anti Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Source) and Chromium Chloride Hexahydrate.