No products in the cart.
Home/Electronics & Technology/Electronic Cigarettes
Cigees Electronic Cigarettes
Cigees are regarded as some of the best value electronic cigarettes in the industry and won’t just help you save money, but preserve your health and allow you to get the best out of your smoking experience due to the fourteen different e-liquid flavors that are available.
Electronic cigarettes have been doing the rounds for a few years now, although we’ve got to the stage where it’s becoming difficult to pick a trusted brand.
We all know how beneficial they are when compared to traditional cigarettes, but some brands are just better than others as we’ll soon find out.
Cigees certainly falls into this category and as we discovered whilst reviewing this product, it allows you to get the most out of electronic smoking without spending a small fortune. Here’s our full overview.
- Cigees might have the “electronic” tag attached, but in appearance they are anything but. They look and feel exactly like a traditional cigarette, meaning that your smoking experience will feel almost identical to what you are used to.
- As you will already know, smoking has a social stigma attached; non-smokers just don’t want tar and fumes to invade their clothes. As Cigees products emit water vapor, the days of cigarettes and nasty odors going hand-in-hand are long gone.
- On the topic of bad odors, let’s not forget your breath. Due to the vapor, you won’t have to carry a pack of mints around with you all of the time. Cigees don’t have any detectable smell whatsoever.
- If you want to get even more out of your smoking experience, the company have no fewer than fourteen different flavors you can take advantage of. Think cherry, apple, vanilla or traditional tobacco – it just adds something different to your smoking.
- There’s also the issue of finance. Over time, Cigees products are much cheaper than standard cigarettes. The days of spending countless dollars every single day are long gone; Cigees tends to be around 80% cheaper to smoke.
- If most sources are to be believed, you’ll be doing your health a big favor as well. Gone are the harmful chemicals; you’ll be benefiting your lungs tremendously.
- To top it off, Cigees are an international brand. They are known globally, for the simple reason that their products are of exceptionally high quality and great value for money.
- Even though e-cigarettes are dubbed much safer than the traditional versions, it should go without saying that Cigees can still not be used by any person under the age of 18.
- The starter pack is more than the cost of a packet of standard cigarettes. In other words, from a financial perspective Cigees is only beneficial if you plan for the long-term.
How Does It Work?
As you may have gathered, the way in which Cigees works is completely different to that of a traditional cigarette. For a start, they are non-flammable and don’t contain any real tobacco leaf.
They work by mainly taking advantage of a rechargeable battery and re-fillable cartridge (which contains the flavor or tobacco that you order).
The battery helps to heat the cartridge and when you suck air through the device, the liquid inside is vaporized and transformed into mist.
The beauty about the products is that they work in exactly the same way that a traditional cigarette functions. This means that you can experience the same sensations, but preserve your health, social status and save money at the same time.
Are Cigees Suitable for You?
Anyone who happens to smoke traditional cigarettes should be classed as a suitable candidate for Cigees.
After all, as we’ve already summarized, these are products which are able to cut the costs of smoking as well as benefit your health significantly.
In other words, if you are a person who wants to rid themselves of all of the renowned side effects that occur with smoking – Cigees could be something that you consider.
Additionally, if you would like to get a little more out of the smoking experience, the e-liquids that are available allow you to do so.
It’s possible to purchase cartridges in as many as fourteen flavors – meaning that you don’t have to constantly inhale that traditional scent.
Price and Where to Buy
Cigees is a brand which stocks umpteen e-cig products. We’ll start with one of the most popular types; the classic starter kit.
As the name suggests, this is ideal for anyone who wants to dabble in the world of electronic cigarettes and is available for $22.20.
It contains a rechargeable battery, charger and two tobacco flavor cartomizers. It’s something that can allow you to dip your toe into the water and experience the benefits of the brand.
Of course, if you want to go a step further, other products might be more suitable. For example, the Break Free Superkit has gained a lot of attention, for the simple reason that it contains everything for smokers to “break away” from the traditional experience.
It has three batteries, two chargers, 12 refills and a stylish pouch and case. Furthermore, with the product available for $71.04, its further evidence of the money-saving potential that Cigees products have when compared against the “real McCoy”.
This is particularly obvious when you note that the Superkit is the equivalent of 200 cigarettes.
Seeing as most people will spend the bulk of their money on refills, we’ll take a look at how much these are available for as well. A 10ml bottle, in one of fourteen flavors, can be bought for $6.22.
Alternatively, for more savings, you can buy a ten pack of these 10ml bottles for $55.94. Considering the longevity of these refills, it’s another example of Cigees cutting your smoking costs.
All of these prices refer to the official website of the product, over at Cigees.com.
Details & Specs
- All major forms of payment are accepted including Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Visa Electron.
- The products should be stored in a safe place, away from children.
- Cigees products should not be used by pregnant women, minors under the age of 18 or anyone who is sensitive to Propylene Glycol, Glycerine or Nicotine.
- All Cigees e-liquid has been tested by TUV SUD PSB Products Testing. This has concluded that the substances conform to the legal requirements.
There are no reviews yet.