No products in the cart.
As anyone traveling on business will testify – it can be difficult to find a carry case that is going to both look the part and serve a purpose. On one hand you want to portray the professional image, yet on the other you require all of the pockets and other features that will make your work just so much easier.
The B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case seems to satisfy both of these issues, as we take a look at the case in-depth through the course of this review.
B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case pros
- The B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case is constructed from black PVC; providing that professional image at a fraction of the cost that you would expect.
- Don’t worry about making the case too heavy – there are rolling wheels and its very own extendable handle to ensure that transporting it is an absolute breeze.
- While the bulk of the pockets and compartments for this case are internal, there are two exterior pockets which just make life all the more easier. Have easy access to your passport and other documents – you don’t have to fiddle around inside to locate them.
- There are no issues about security here; the B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case is armed with gunmetal combination locks meaning you can rest assured that your belongings aren’t going to fall into the wrong hands.
- As long as you are situated outside of California, you will not have to pay any sales tax.
- B&F System are the company who have brought this case to market, with this firm establishing a reputation as one of the country’s leading product designers and importers. They’ve been around since 1950 – little else needs to be said.
B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case cons
- Some people may not like the PVC option and may prefer to invest more money in a material such as leather.
- While the case may have gunmetal combination locks, some people just prefer keys or alternative security features.
What makes the B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case unique?
First and foremost, let’s touch on the PVC factor here. The B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case is constructed from this material and as we all know, this is significantly cheaper than leather. When you consider how professional the case looks, and how many features have been embedded within it, it’s rare to find a product that can achieve all of this without costing a small fortune.
Additionally, most cases of this ilk are designed only with the pockets in mind – transporting them takes a back seat. This was something else that made the B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case unique, it has an extendable handle and wheels which mean that you can comfortably roll it along the floor if it becomes too heavy.
Is the B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case suitable for you?
There’s no doubt that the B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case has been primarily designed for business users. If you are the type of person who travels with work a lot, and wants to look the part without breaking the bank on overpriced leather goods, immediately this is a viable option.
It’s of course practical for those of you who don’t tend to travel lightly as well. From what we have seen with a lot of business cases is that they just don’t have the features which allow them to be moved very easily. This is where this case differs, with the wheels and extendable handle meaning that you can comfortably travel without worrying about the weight of your baggage.
Price and where to buy
The B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case is now available for $87.70 – with this naturally much lower than you would pay for a leather case of similar build.
This price refers to the deal at Peazz.com, which also includes free shipping.
Details & Specs
- The B&F System BCPILOT3 Embassy Sample/Pilot Case is constructed from black PVC.
- It has several interior pockets and dividers, as well as two exterior pockets and pen holders.
- The case is secured by gunmetal combination locks.
- It can be transported with an extendable handle and rolling wheels.
- The dimensions of the product are 9.5" x 14" x 19", with the weight being 20.65 lb.