No products in the cart.
Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo
Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo is a shampoo product which is comprised of 70% organic ingredients. The main one of these ingredients is tea tree oil and it can help anyone who is suffering from scalp irritation.
Most people know of tea tree oil for its skin-boosting qualities and therefore, when we saw this product we were quite taken aback.
However, following our analysis, it’s clear that Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo could actually be one of the most worthwhile products when it comes to hair care.
Here, we’ll show what we found out when we reviewed the shampoo in detail.
Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo Pros
- Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo relies on tea tree oil to prevent scalp irritation and encourage strong, healthy hair.
- The importance of tea tree should not be underestimated. This is a substance which has antiseptic properties, making it able to prevent scalp irritation and prompt a healthy head of hair.
- There’s no complicated application process here; simply massage it into your hair like you would do with ordinary shampoo.
- The natural make-up of the product means that you won’t suffer with any nasty side effects.
- Unlike most shampoos, you don’t have to have a certain “hair type” before using Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo. It is suitable for all hair types.
- 70% of the ingredients used within Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo are sourced organically. This means that you are only applying the finest ingredients to your hair.
- In terms of the company behind it, Avalon Organics are one of the most respected manufacturers around. They have gained international acclaim for their sustainable nature and are just one of the better brands in this niche.
Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo Cons
- It goes without saying that Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo is going to be priced slightly higher than typical high-street shampoo products.
- It’s difficult to purchase Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo from offline sources; it is primarily sold on the internet.
How Does It Work?
As we have already touched upon, tea tree is one of those ingredients that is often associated with skin care.
However, research has also proven that it can be something of a miracle-worker when it comes to head health.
It has antiseptic properties which allow it to control microbial levels – with these levels the reason behind most people’s scalp irritation.
It’s not just the tea tree that can help your head though. The beta glucan is also important, with this being another ingredient that can prevent scalp irritation.
With Avalon Organics putting together other components to form their herbal blend, the product is also able to booth the smoothness of your hair as a final touch.
Will Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo Work for You?
The brand behind this shampoo is one of the primary reasons we have confidence that it will be a success, with Avalon Organics possessing a terrific reputation in the health and beauty industry due to their reliance on sustainable ingredients.
Of course, when you delve into science there are further indications. There is a terrific amount of science behind tea tree and if you delve into the subject far enough, you can see that it has just as much of a positive effect on the human scalp as it does for skin.
Considering the reliance that Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo has on this ingredient, this is of paramount importance.
There is some more evidence with the feedback from past customers. On the whole, it has gone down a storm, with many amazed at just how smooth and soothed their scalp now feels.
Its success means that most people can’t believe that other manufacturers don’t rely on tea tree in shampoo products.
Price and Where to Buy
Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo is currently available for £5.99 from BigGreenSmile.com right here.
While this is slightly more than the typical shampoo product, it should be pointed out that organic solutions always tend to have a slightly higher price tag due to the means in which the ingredients are sourced.
Details & Specs
- Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo arrives in a 325ml green bottle, with a small label detailing the product particulars.
- To use the shampoo, wet your hair before massaging in. Then, rinse out.
- The product is suitable for all hair types.
- 70% of the ingredients used within the product are sourced organically.
- Avalon Organics Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo contains Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Arginine, Beta-Glucan, Bisabolol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene and Linalool.