No products in the cart.
Gone are the days when securing your home used to cost a small fortune; there’s now no excuse for failing to invest in the correct, basic equipment.
It would be fair to say that a motion sensor falls into this category, particularly if it’s able to serve as both an alarm and something which can gently alert you when someone enters your home. This is exactly what the 2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime does, as we investigate further.
2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime pros
- The 2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime is a motion sensor that is able to emit either a piercing alarm or pleasant chime sound. The upshot is that you can use it to deter intruders, or just to inform you when someone enters your home.
- The product can be easily mounted – meaning that you can place it in those places where intruders just wouldn’t be able to reach and tamper with.
- The design of the 2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime means that it can even be used outside the home, with sheds and garages being popular outbuildings which take advantage of it.
- Utilizing infrared motion sensor technology, it means that you are relying on the very best in science and you WILL be alerted if someone enters your property that shouldn’t be there.
- You will also receive two remote controls, which allow you to control the device and even hit a panic button if the need arises.
- The 2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime has been developed by Trademark Commerce, who are absolutely huge when it comes to technology. They have grown tremendously over the years – so much so that their stock gets sent from a warehouse sized at over 300,000 square feet.
2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime cons
- The system only contains one motion alarm, meaning you will have to purchase multiple units if you are looking to secure the whole of your property.
- If you currently live in California, you will be subject to sales tax.
What makes the 2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime unique?
Usually, products of this ilk are either a motion detector or an intruder alarm. The beauty about the 2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime is that it comfortably serves two purposes, with the varying sounds meaning that you can easily change what it is being used for.
Additionally, if we again compare to traditional motion detectors, the majority are quite restrictive in the way that you cannot alter the settings without getting the ladders out and fiddling with the switches and wiring. With this product arriving with two remote control units, it means you can change its settings in seconds.
When you also consider that the product can be wall mounted and can be used in environments such as a shed, it would be fair to say that it is one of the most versatile motion detectors out there.
Is the 2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime suitable for you?
Bearing the above in mind, it won’t come as a surprise to read that the 2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime is suitable for a wide audience. If you perhaps don’t have the vast budget which is required to fit your property out with advanced security systems – this product will serve the purpose and emit a screeching alarm if the unthinkable does occur.
Alternatively, if you are just looking to add an extra layer of security to your shed or garage, this product can work a treat as well. In a lot of cases, normal alarms just aren’t practical – so something which emits a piercing sound when your outbuilding is broken into is an ideal replacement.
There are of course those people who may not be using this product for the “piercing alarm” setting, but instead opting for the pleasant chime. If you merely want to be alerted when someone does enter your house legally, then this product serves that innocent purpose as well.
Price and where to buy
Considering the number of uses that the 2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime has, we were surprised when we saw the price of $36.02 from Peaz.com.
This is reduced from the original of $40 and also allows you to take advantage of free shipping.
Details & Specs
- The 2 In 1 Motion Sensor Alarm and Chime relies on infrared motion sensor technology and can either play a piercing alarm or pleasant chimes when it is activated.
- It is a small, white rectangular product with a red infrared sensor placed in the center.
- There is no installation required, while the product is easily mountable.
- You will receive two remote control units alongside the alarm.
- There is a panic button function which will active the alarm.
- The product measures 4.75 x 3.75 x 1.75 and has a shipping weight of 1 lb.